Immersive Engineering Mod Endercore Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1/1.15.2 with a certain charm, based on ideas and concepts, and with most of the assets created by Damien Hazard. In general, it is technology inspired by realism.
This means that instead of bright red tubes, it offers real hanging power lines. Instead of a block that magically spits dust when the ore is placed, Immersive Engineering Mod offers a crusher, a large multi-block (5x3x3) that features rotating wheels and spits particles while breaking the ore.
Instead of a laser that converts power into magical light and minerals, it offers an excavator, another massive multiblock (3x7x8) that extracts minerals from the ground with a large rotating wheel.
Immersive Engineering Mod tries to make technology mods more balanced and prettier, in addition to adding their own spin by opting for retro-futurism (think of BioShock, Order 1886, SkyCaptain and World of Tomorrow) instead of white + clinical cubes gray future.
Immersive Engineering Mod features
- Immersive Engineering Mod uses the RedstoneFlux API, known for the RF tools, BuildCraft, EnderIO and many other modifications, but can be played independently.
- Unlike other mods, Immersive Engineering Mod does not use powertransfer through block lanes, but through cables distributed between connectors. The mod presents Power Generation in hydraulic wheel shapes, windmills, biodiesel and more and many of its machines are multiblocks.
- For all your documentation needs, you should consult this modification in the game documentation, the engineer’s manual, developed with a book and a lever.
- Immersive Engineering Mod adds the new machinery based on Redstone Flux with a retro-futuristic feel for the game, and many of the machines are multi-block structure. The machines use low, medium or high voltages with 256 RF / t that are low, 1024 RF / t are medium and 4096 RF / t are high.
- It is best known for its multi-block machines, which are characterized by their industrial appearance. Both single and multi-block machines operate at three power levels, the low voltage is 256 RF / t, the medium is 1024 RF / t and the high corresponds to 4096 RF / t.
- It is also compatible with IndustrialCraft 2 EU energy. The most important tool for this mod is the Engineer’s Manual, created by putting together a book and a lever. Contains recipes and instructions for everything in the mod.
How to install Immersive Engineering Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1
- Mainly you must make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge Mod.
- Download the .jar file from Immersive Engineering Mod.
- Open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile.
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods.
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type %appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click Run again. On Mac, you must open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go next Library in the top menu bar to start the installer correctly.
- Following these steps, you should open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
- Place the .jar file you have downloaded from Immersive Engineering Mod in your Mods folder.
- If you have followed all these steps, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification.
Immersive Engineering Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2