The industrial world and technology can not just pass over. that’s why Industrial Craft 2 Mod 1.16/1.15.2 was created, a modification of Minecraft that you can use to create great industries in any of your minecraft mods. With Industrial Craft 2 Mod you can realize large industrialized buildings that will make your easier jobs, since they will have the automation and optimization in the labor of the elaboration of your elements.
IC², the future of Industrial Craft Mod
You can use Industrial Craft 2 Mod 1.14.4 to work in the mines, in the field, in the agricultural sector or wherever you want it regardless of the mod in which you are. Build an oil refinery for the creation of your fuel, or make a machine that is responsible for transporting your materials, whether liquid, gaseous or solid, including gold, coal, diamonds, iron, aluminum, stones, tin, copper and uranium, among others).
In the built industries you can also create different types of energy that you can then store in batteries, which will be useful for when you really need it. Or create your large nuclear power complex that has different steam generators.
Characteristics of Industrial Craft 2 Mod
- It has new and more advanced machines
- Industries have solar panels
- New windmills
- You can build as many buildings as you want
- The buildings can have different structures and contain several environments
- The buildings are built according to their use
- It has nuclear controls
- It has new advanced energy managers
- New armors
- It contains new energy and wiring
Advantages and disadvantages of Industrial Craft 2 Mod
- It is regularly updated
- The modified version presents colors and sharper images
- Machines created with Industrial Craft 2 Mod can be used to interact with one another
- You can create nuclear reactors
- They can be used in agriculture, mining and other sectors
- Images can be enlarged or reduced on the screen
- Images can zoom in or out on the screen
- The game can be used by one player, another player present or several players through the networks
Requirements for Industrial Craft 2 Mod
Industrial Craft 2 Mod requires the 32/64 Bit version of Java 7 or Java 8, in addition to 1 GB of RAM, although 2 GB or more is recommended. Hard disk HDD with a capacity of 2 GB free space for Worlds and Mods. Integrated video Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD R5 with OpenGL 4.4. If you want a higher video resolution, we recommend using a GeForce 700 series or Rx graphics card.
Regards to operating system, it requires Windows 7 or later versions, if you use MacOS you must have Macros 10.12 Sierra and in the Linux platform you can use any version from 2014 onwards, these are the specifications of minimum requirement for the operation of the game. If you want a better performance of Industrial Craft 2 Mod then it is recommended instead of 2 GB of RAM and Hard Disk you should have 4 GB of RAM and 4 GB of free space in your Hard Disk, 64 bit operating system, Windows 10 and a 3.5 GHz processor or higher.
Industrial Craft 2 Mod requires a stable internet connection to download some necessary files from the game, as well as to be used in multiplayer mode.
Installation of Industrial Craft 2 Mod 1.16
- You must first download and install Minecraft Forge
- Then download Industrial Craft 2 Mod,
- Then double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file of Industrial Craft 2 Mod into the minecraft / mods folder
Industrial Craft 2 Mod 1.16 Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10