The Inventory Pets Mod 1.15/1.14.4/1.13.2 adds adorable little animals in your inventory. They serve for many different useful purposes, such as increasing speed, flying and climbing the walls. While you have the pet in your quick access bar, you can use their skills.
The purpose of pets is to lend you the skills that a mafia or particular elements possess. Creepers will protect you from explosions, Endermen will teleport you when you have little health, the chickens will increase your speed and Squid will allow you to breathe, swim and see better underwater.
With Inventory Pets Mod you can also create useful pets such as chests, anvils and processing tables. Chests and Crafting tables work as portable versions of their namesake. Just right click and your menus will appear.
Inventory Pets Mod features
- Among the main features that Inventory Pets Mod presents, is the Anvil, on the other hand, it is a great little friend to automatically repair the tools in your inventory for you.
- With Inventory Pets Mod your new pets will need to eat to survive, so you will need to keep a stack of the pet’s desired foods in your inventory and they will find it when they need it.
- All recipes for creating pets will have their food source as the item that is in the upper part of the center, so you should keep that item available to feed it.
- In fact, Inventory Pets Mod also allows owner access to special drops, weapons and other utilities as well. The only thing is that they need to be fed and cared for regularly so that they like the player and offer these bonuses.
- At this point, the Inventory Pets Mod add-on comes with a total of 42 unique pets, each with its own unique sprite, although it is clear that many of them seem to come from a general template. If you are tired of pets that die too quickly or commit suicide, this supplement provides a good alternative.
- However, not everything related to Inventory Pets Mod is as good as it seems. For once, when you die, your pets would normally wait for you where you died or somehow teleport to your spawn to join you.
- On the contrary, if you die with an inventory full of pets, they will fly in all directions, which will force you to return to the place of your death to recover them. If you die in a lava pit or an explosion, that will also erase all your pets in one movement. Just be careful with falls or hard fires and you should be fine.
How to install Inventory Pets Mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge Mod
- Download the .jar file from Inventory Pets Mod
- Open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type% appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click Run again. On Mac, you must open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go next Library in the top menu bar to start the installer correctly
- Following these steps, you should open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft
- Place the .jar file that you have downloaded from the Mod in your Mods folder
- If you have followed all these steps, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification
Inventory Pets Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2