It will not be necessary for you to waste time sorting and classifying all your inventory of Minecraft, with Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.16/1.15.2 you will have to forget about the aforementioned since this modification will do it for you.
Inventory Tweaks Mod from its versions 1.14. From now on, it allows Minecraft players to maintain the organization of their inventories, this applies to the inventory of the character and to the inventory of the chests alike. This wonderful modification has the purpose of grouping all the objects that are the same and organizing them so that they keep as much space as possible inside your inventories, which fills very quickly often, to the point of not knowing what you have.
Main aspects of Inventory Tweaks Mod
With this wonderful mod you can even organize the inventory of your character with just pressing the R key on your keyboard. This function is responsible for grouping the objects that are in Stacks and will organize them from left to right within the character’s inventory.
Remember that all this you can do without problem on your Minecraft chests, just by clicking on the buttons that are reflected in the upper right of the interface of the chest you want to organize once you open it.
How to install Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.16
Inventory Tweaks Mod is a modified Minecraft client created by JimeoWan and currently maintained by Kobata. This modification includes various functions to the game (both in individual and multiplayer mode) to help players manage their personal inventory and chests.
To install Inventory Tweaks Mod, just follow the following steps that we will show you below:
- First make sure you have installed or download Minecraft Forge Mods.
- Go to the minecraft application folder
- In open windows, select> Run from the start menu and type in lowercase %appdata% then click again> Run.
- In the open mac search engine, you must hold down the ALT key and click> Go> Library located in the top menu bar. Open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft
- Add the .jar file of Inventory Tweaks Mod that you just downloaded to the Mods folder
- If you have followed these steps as is, once you run Minecraft again and click on the modifications button, you should see that the mod has been installed
Characteristics of Inventory Tweaks Mod
- Better handling of the wrong entries of Forge Ore Dictionary for the element tree
- Muted the debugging result that seemed to be an error
- Includes link settings to default Minecraft link options
- Various improvements to the API for other modifications
- Now you can access the configuration screen from the list of mods on the main menu screen
- Sort-on-pickup works in single mode again. (MP / Server support is more complicated)
- Shortcuts that use shift now work correctly
- The F3 + H screen has an additional line that shows the chain ID of the elements, such as Mojang added to the snapshots of 1.8.
- Your tools are automatically replaced as they break, and the theme stacks once emptied
- You order your inventory and your breasts with a single click
- Add more strong direct accessories to move items around you
- Allows you to fully customize the way your inventory is organized due to intelligent modification files
Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.16 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2