Iron Chests Mod 1.17/1.16.5 is a modification of Miencraft that through Cpw and ProgwmI6, is responsible for expanding the storage of traditional Minecraft chests.
With Iron Chests Mod the largest chests can be built using new recipes provided by the mod, as well as the existing chests which can be expanded with the updates provided by the mod.
However, although the chests of this modification cannot be converted into double chests, you can place them side by side and therefore, they can be more compact.
Once updated, they cannot be degraded, this means a lower level chest or a traditional vanilla mod chest.
How to install Iron Chests Mod
Chests Mod is a modification of Minecraft that has been created by CPW. This modification includes a variety of chests new to the game as well as iron chests.
All are better than Minecraft Vanilla Mod chests because they have more capacity and can be placed side by side. To install this mod, you just have to follow the following steps that we will show you below:
- First you must make sure you have installed or download Minecraft Forge.
- Following the previous step, you should download the .jar file from Iron Chests Mod.
- Now you must double-click on the file you downloaded from Forge Loader, to start the installer.
- Once you have completed these steps, you must paste the file you downloaded from Iron Chests Mod into the folder of. minecraft / mods.
- If you followed all these steps as we explained, you can enjoy new chests and with greater capacities.
Characteristics of Iron Chests Mod
- You must know that you have to use that version of the game if you want the mod to work correctly. Because Iron Chests Mod was developed with Minecraft version 1.14,
- If you do not, it is possible that the chests do not create or interact with them in any other way, as it can also cause your game to crash. Many errors have been reported, but all relate to people who use the wrong Minecraft version.
- For this reason, to save yourself this kind of problems and headaches, just make sure to use Minecraft 1.12 before trying to install this mod or use it in a compatible world.
- Iron has always been a safety symbol in Minecraft. Therefore, the iron armor is much better than any other type, except diamond, but the latter is much more expensive than iron which is more practical.
- The pieces of iron in the chests with IronChests Mod prevent the zombies from bursting, even when the game is set in Hardcore mode and would normally go through wooden doors.
- In addition, there are other special items, such as the crescent hammer which is used to rotate the new metal chests once you put them in, but there is nothing here in terms of new content. So this mod is solid, but leaves something to be desired for many users.
Iron Chests Mod 1.17/1.16.5 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10