ItemPhysic Mod Adds Floating Items and Drop Animation
A new physics system has arrived for Minecraft items. ItemPhysic Mod from its versions 1.15/1.14.4/1.13.2 onwards, aims to configure different parameters affect the physics of the game items, to make them appear to be affected by the force of gravity as you should know, in Minecraft, this only affects a minimum number of blocks such as sand and gravel.
It should be noted that the new physics system provided by ItemPhysic Mod, only affects the objects not the blocks, they will remain unaffected by gravity as it has always been.
ItemPhysic Mod 1.14 has the purpose of modifying the physics of the objects that fall to the ground, for example the blocks when you are mining, or the objects that are thrown by the players from their personal inventory.
However, not only that, but also the objects that fall into the sea, rivers, or areas with water, with ItemPhysic Mod floating on the water.
How to install ItemPhysic Mod
Do you want more realism in your game? You may realize that it will not look real due to the nature of the blocks, but with ItemPhysic Mod the blocks have weight and gravity. If you think this is a good addition, then this is the mod for you.
To install it you should only follow the following steps that we will show you below:
- First you must make sure you have installed or download Minecraft Forge Mods in versions 1.12.2 and up.
- Once the previous step is done, you should also download CreativeCore Mod in any of its versions from 1.12.2, remember that they must be compatible.
- Now download the .jar file of ItemPhysic Mod also in any of its versions from 1.12.2.
- Then, click on the file that you click on the Forge Mods so you can start the installation.
- Look for the file you have downloaded from CreativeCore Mod and paste it inside the folder of your minecraft / mods, in case you do not have this folder, remember to create it.
- Repeat the same step but now with the ItemPhysic Mod file.
- If you have completed all these steps, the next time you start your Minecraft you can already have a new system of the physics of your game.
Characteristics of ItemPhysic Mod
Among the most relevant features that ItemPhysic Mod provides, we can mention the following:
- Floating items.
- Only burnable objects can be burned in lava or fire.
- Personalized collection.
- Custom shot.
- Fire of objects.
- Configurable removal time.
- Cactus does not destroy items.
- Animation of improved elements.
- InGameConfigManager supports.
ItemPhysic Mod Full is a modification that changes the way items burn. Each block that can burn like wood, planks, wool. Even, each element that can be used as fuel in a furnace like coal, stick, etc.
A piece of coal, a pickaxe, a piece of cobblestone and a wooden plank can be thrown into the lava and the pick and cobble will not burn. The objects and blocks will rotate around the axis while they are flying.
ItemPhysic Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13[sociallocker]
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2