Janpoizz’s Crafting Mod 1.15/1.14.4/1.13.2 will allow you to create many of the articles only available either by finding them or in creative mode. This allows you to have more of these items readily available if you have the materials to make them and do it on your own terms. Items such as saddles and horse armor will now be easier to make.
The rare blocks and minerals are now easy to create with Janpoizz’s Crafting Mod, including grass blocks and moss stone blocks. You can even create heads of skeletons, zombies and vines. Rare drops like fire loads and splitting beads are now easily made with this mod.
Janpoizz ‘Crafting Mod has been created to allow Minecraft players to get the best out of the game in various ways. One of the factors that can make your experience in the game less attractive is the fact that there are items that you may not have access to in your world for one reason or another.
Janpoizz’s Crafting Mod features
- Through Janpoizz’s Crafting Mod entering the world of minecraft, you can get the best out of this game. Janpoizz’s Crafting Mod has been developed to allow Minecraft players to create various objects in their worlds. You can find the elements to create in creative mode.
- There are articles that can hardly be designed in the world of Minecraft. These could be horse armor, saddles, etc. However, Janpoizz’s Crafting Mod your disposition, you can definitely achieve it easily.
- You can even make minerals, blocks that are rare and others. This is just a mod that will allow you to have elements created in your own terms.
- Janpoizz’s Crafting Mod really does not do much by itself and is destined to be configured to a large extent. All recipes and settings must be changed to adapt to the progression of the modpack you are in and how the modpack developer wants it to be used.
How to install Janpoizz’s Crafting Mod
- First remember that you must download or have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Followed by this, download the .jar file from Janpoizz’s Crafting Mod.
- Now open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile.
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods.
- On Windows computers, you should open> Run from the start menu and type in lowercase the word %appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click on.
- > Run again. On Mac computers, you must open Finder, hold the ALT key and click> Go to> Library just in the top menu bar to start the installer correctly.
- Following these steps, you should open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
- Now place the .jar file that you have downloaded from Janpoizz’s Crafting Mod in your Mods folder. Remember that if you do not have this folder, you must create a mandatory one.
- If you followed all these steps correctly, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification.
Janpoizz’s Crafting Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13[sociallocker]
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2