Julialy’s X-Ray Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is a very useful modification that players can use to look through several different Minecraft blocks. It is a very well designed mod which is very useful in a variety of different scenarios.
Of course, while there have been many different modifications of this type before Julialy’s X-Ray Mod, Julialy’s version is undoubtedly one of the best available, since it not only implements a solid X-ray system, it also offers its users a variety of other convenient options that can be useful in multiple situations.
Julialy’s X-Ray Mod features
- Julialy’s X-Ray Mod represents the primary use of having an X-ray would, of course, during mining. Before the X-Ray, you can look through most of the unnecessary blocks and focus directly on the things that interest you.
- For example, when you are mining with Julialy’s X-Ray Mod, it is much easier to get to objects of interest such as diamonds much more easily, since you will not have sand or dirt blocking your line of sight.
- This mod will also be very useful if you are often working with Redstone. There are other ways in which you can use this mod, so you can play it and see how it can help you.
- As mentioned earlier, Julialy’s X-Ray Mod also has many other features that can be useful at times. For example, the mod has an option to make certain or all entities brighter. You can also toggle if certain blocks are invisible or not.
- Pressing Ctrl + X in the game with this applied modification will also open its menu that you can use to customize it a bit according to your preferences. In general, it is a great mod and definitely one of the best X-ray based mods available.
- Some of the notable changes are the addition of a simple user interface to add, subtract and edit blocks for visibility. In addition, it is developed through the use of forge.
- Even Julialy’s X-Ray Mod provides a full red green blue color selector. On top of that, there has been a search list to find blocks.
How to install Julialy’s X-Ray Mod 1.16.4
- First remember that you must download or have installed Minecraft Forge
- Followed by this, download the .jar file from Julialy’s X-Ray Mod
- Now open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods
- On Windows computers, you should open> Run from the start menu and type in lowercase the word% appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click> Run again. On Mac computers, you must open Finder, hold the ALT key and click> Go to> Library just in the top menu bar to start the installer correctly
- Following these steps, you should open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft
- Now place the .jar file that you have downloaded from Julialy’s X-Ray Mod in your Mods folder. Remember that if you do not have this folder, you must create a mandatory
- If you followed all these steps correctly, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification
Julialy’s X-Ray Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.16.4
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2