Just Enough Items Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.15.2 is a basic but very useful modification for Minecraft players. Its purpose is to add a lot of functionality to the game and in doing so, it is responsible for improving your experience as a player in general.
If at any time you used Not Enough Items Mod or Too Many Items before this modification, you will most likely be familiar with how it works.
However, there is a small difference between these mods and that is that Just Enough Items Mod is much easier to manipulate, therefore, it becomes more accessible for average Minecraft players.
Just Enough Items Mod adds a Recipe View, Item List, Cheat Mode and much more
The main objective of this modification is based on stability and performance, which is why you will notice right away that it does not have the slightest impact on the performance of the game.
Just Enough Items Mod 1.16, is practically a modification of Minecraft that has been developed to observe articles with their respective recipes but in a simpler and direct way.
With this modification you will not need several screens to get access to the details you are looking for. Even, not only will it show you the details and recipes of each item, it also shows you the use of each selected item which is very useful for many game scenarios.
How to install Just Enough Items Mod
- First make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- In open windows select> Run from the start menu and type in lowercase: %appdata% then click> Run
- In the open mac browser, hold down the ALT key and click> Go> Library in the top menu bar. Now open the Application Support folder and select Minecraft.
- Download and add the .jar file from Just Enough Items Mod Place in the .minecraft / mods folder. If you do not have it, remember that you must create one with the same name.
- If you have followed all these steps as is, when you run Minecraft and click on the modifications button, you should see that the modification has already been installed.
Characteristics of Just Enough Items Mod
Among the most relevant features of Just Enough Items Mod, are the following:
- Search bar: Allows you to search for any item in the side panel. When you double-click on the search bar, it alternates to search for items in the player’s inventory.
- “R” key: Gives the recipe for the selected block or article.
- Note: The default layout of the keyboard control uses the “R” key to sort inventory by adjusting it. Using the “R” key or selecting an item in the recipe mode will sort your inventory.
- “U” key: Shows the recipes in which the selected block or element is used.
- “O” key: Activates and deactivates the NEI interface.
- “X” key: Displays the Enchantment Selector.
- Buttons: Delete Mode: When turned on, any item that you click with the shift button will be destroyed. In addition, clicking the Shift button removes all inventory. This will also eliminate items in chests and other storage blocks.
- Alternating rain: Changes the rain from on to off. It is applied in the snow when it is in the taiga and in the biomes of the ice plains.
- Magnet mode: When active, all elements within a radius of 16 blocks will move towards XX.
- Set the time: There are four buttons that set the time of the game, from dawn, noon, dusk and midnight.
- Heal Player: It gives you complete health and hunger when you click, it even eliminates any effect.
Just Enough Items Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2