Liteloader Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1/1.15.2 is nothing more than a very light boot program, this modification helps with the functionality of the mod with basic functions that do not need the modification of the mechanics of your game. Liteloader Mod 1.16 is made for those mod that change clients, among which we can describe are the minimap, or macro system. In short, Liteloader Mod is designed as a platform to use those more basic and lightweight Minecraft mods that do not need to alter the configuration of the game.
Characteristics of Liteloader Mod
All modifications of Liteloader Mod must implement one or more of the LiteMod interfaces in order to load them; in general, you must add interfaces to your mod class based on the events you want to hook, as you will also have to remove the interfaces that you are not using, this helps the Loader to optimize the callback lists to include only modifications that need to receive a particular event callback.
Among the most relevant features that you will find in Liteloader Mod, are the following below:
- It is compatible with Minecraft Forge Mods
- It is also compatible with Mojang System Tweak and easy to install
- It has a validation of Mods Version allowing Liteloader Mod to load or identify only valid Mods, that is, those mod that are out of date are not loaded
- You can use LiteAPI that will allow you to build other APIs
Liteloader Mod advantages, disadvantages and usages
- Liteloader Mod is a platform that allows the interaction with other mod in a peaceful way
- It is a platform that you can use to develop new mods
- You can make mod that has functions that do not alter the original game mechanics
- It can work properly with Minecraft Forge and Forge Mod Loader (FML). What this mod does is to take a weight off the Forges to select those most basic mod and leave them the heaviest load.
- This mod is designed to be used with VoxelModPack, which is a set or mod pack chosen by the clients to be played in the multiplayer style.
- You can change the minimap, the chat screen or the user interface within the Mods
- For being a platform for mod there are not many guides that can clarify well its operation, so you must install it and then try to know its operation.
Installation of Liteloader Mod
- You must first download Liteloader Mod
- If you have Minecraft open you must close it before continuing
- Run the Liteloader Mod installer
- Select the .minecraft / Mods folder and paste the downloaded Liteloader Mod file into the folder
- For best performance you should also install VoxelModPack
- When installing the Liteloader Mod you can choose whether you want to continue using Forge, Optifine or Shaders Mod.
- After installed, create your profile and start your game
Liteloader Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1 Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.9.4