Library Mod 1.15/1.14.4/1.13.2 contains the most contemporary and advanced modding tools which are essential for any modder looking for a simpler experience and a new content standard.
What is LLibrary Mod
In addition, the mods that use LLibrary will interact in a more fluid and complex way. This means fewer accidents and a more fluid experience in general. LLibrary Mod is a modification with LLibraryse which returns in a much easier version with the workspace cleaner than before.
In addition, this modification contains animation tools that you can use to animate your models in ways that you could have previously imagined. Your modifications are always updated due to the built-in update checker.
LLibrary Mod also adds a weapon dictionary, allowing other modifications to see what type of weapon your mod includes and reacts appropriately. LLibrary also adds a support for hitboxes of multiple entities, an essential feature for any mod or mob.
For example, if you create an entity that has a complex model, and you do not want players to be able to touch the air around it. With LLibrary Mod you can create a hitbox for each part of your entity, creating limits in any way.
LLibrary Mod features
An interesting feature of LLibrary Mod is that similar modifications are not an integrated animation tool. If you make mobs, articles or other personalized things, you have to animate them correctly.
Though not always. Sometimes you can get away with it by simply reusing animations that already exist in Minecraft.
However, if you have done something completely new and unique, the LLIbrary animation tool will help you bring your fixed object to life.
There is also a dictionary of weapons which is quite clean: it keeps track of the new weapons added by mods and then updates other mods accordingly as long as it is matched.
Among the most relevant features presented by LLibrary Mod are the following:
- APi for advanced animation and other animation tools
- Lightweight ASM utilities
- Easy-to-use structure tools
- Expandable command builder
- More players perform events, which allows the player’s personalized animation
- Powerful entity data handlers
- Beautiful GUI framework
- And much more
Another special feature is the hitbox creation tool, this works well together with the animation tool. If you spend a lot of time creating a detailed enemy, you do not want people to hit you with arrows or weapons attacking the air around you.
This is simply not professional. The Hitbox tool allows you to create unique hitboxes for entities, even in irregular shapes in case your monster has an irregular shape. The LLibrary mod is really very useful for those players looking to design and create their own mobs, be they friendly or hostile. If you do a lot of modding, it’s worth checking out.
How to install LLibrary Mod
- First remember that you must download or have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Followed by this, download the .jar file from LLibrary Mod.
- Now open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile.
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods.
- On Windows computers, you should open> Run from the start menu and type in lowercase the word% appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click> Run again. On Mac computers, you should open.
- Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go to> Library just in the top menu bar to start the installer correctly.
- Following these steps, you should open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft
- Now place the .jar file that you have downloaded from LLibrary Mod in your Mods folder. Remember that if you do not have this folder, you must create a mandatory one.
- If you followed all these steps correctly, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification.
LLibrary Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2