From time to time you find a modifier that has made a lot of modifications to significantly change the way Minecraft is played, LunatriusCore Mod is one of those authors. With several mods to its name, such as DynIMC, Monster Spawner Highlighter and Stackie, which is especially remarkable as it allows you to stack items of up to 2,000 or more, eliminating the need to build warehouses.
Sometimes, when the modders make so much content, they make small help mods to facilitate the use of their modifications. LunatriusCore Mod is necessary for any Lunatria mod to work in Minecraft versions 1.12.2 or later.
If you use any of the listed mods, you probably already have one stored on your computer somewhere, or you’re playing using an earlier version of Minecraft, where the mod is not necessary.
LunatriusCore Mod does not do anything on its own, so unless you want to use some of the other modes listed, then there’s no need to download it. It is a useful addition because it makes all the content of Lunatrius work correctly with the latest version of Minecraft, but its use is limited only to this.
LunatriusCore Mod features
- A mod support, LunatriusCore Mod may not have any effect when installed independently in Minecraft, but is responsible for helping other modifications to run correctly.
- Modifications that LunatriusCore Mod supports are constantly used in a general group of code of the structure. Later, it minimizes the size of the file and saves time, apart from optimizing the system.
- Therefore, the author has mixed this group of codes in LunatriusCore Mod, you should know that if you do not install this modification, before using basic modifications, you will cause certain errors in the game and you will not be able to load it until you log in from the main menu.
- There are several modifications that have used LunatriusCore Mod to run much better, among them are the following: Monster Spawn Highligther, Laser Level, Tracer, Stackie, DynlMC, Profiles and Configuration Patcher.
How to install LunatriusCore Mod
- First remember that you must download or have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Followed by this, download the .jar file from LunatriusCore Mod
- Now open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods
- Run from the start menu and type in lowercase the word %appdata% \. Minecraft \ Mods
- Now place the .jar file that you have downloaded from LunatriusCore Mod in your Mods folder. Remember that if you do not have this folder, you must create a mandatory.
LunatriusCore Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13[sociallocker]
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2