Lycanites Mobs Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1/1.15.2 is a modification of Minecraft that adds many new mobs to specific biomes, dimensions and more.
What is Lycanites Mobs Mod
The mobs presented by Lycanites Mobs Mod range from peaceful Makas, reptiles, arable mammals with huge sails (beware of alphas) to horrible Grues that are made of the same darkness.
He even hopes to find you with angry elementals like the remains of large fires or Spriggans of tall grass and crops. You can even create your own Warg frame and join it with a soul stone that allows you to invoke it and discard it at will, as well as reactivate it after death.
Perhaps you would be more interested in creating a Summoning Staff or a Summoning Pedestal and a Soulgazer, in Lycanites Mobs Mod to add each creature you find to your Beast, and then invoke it as part of a horde of temporary minions, either in the battlefield or at your base to remain vigilant while you are absent or resting.
Lycanites Mobs Mod also adds optional special events that can be activated through the configuration or using the command / lm mobevent enable, these events will start at random intervals (fully configurable) and generate waves of mobs. Do not forget Rahovart, the first boss added to this mod.
Lycanites Mobs Mod Features
- Lycanites Mobs Mod is inspired by many other games and mythologies, as well as totally unique creatures, and is currently well known for its Doom (ID Software) inspired by Demon Mobs for the Nether.
- Lycanites Mobs Mod is a modification developed by the Lycanite user. The mod features a lot of new creatures to terrorize your Minecraft world.
- Along with a lot of evil creatures, new items are introduced such as launched charges, dungeons, new blocks, special events and new pets to take with you on trips.
- The mob of Lycanites Mobs Mod presents a Bestiary that records the monsters you killed. If you have a monster connected to your Bestiary, you can invoke it at any time using an Invocation Staff to make your offer. You will find many deadly creatures during your adventures.
How to install Lycanites Mobs Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1
- First remember that you must download or have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Followed by this, download the .jar file from Lycanites Mobs Mod
- Now open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods
- On Windows computers, you should open> Run from the start menu and type in lowercase the word% appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click> Run again. On Mac computers, you must open Finder, hold the ALT key and click> Go to> Library just in the top menu bar to start the installer correctly
- Following these steps, you should open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft
- Now place the .jar file that you have downloaded from Lycanites Mobs Mod in your Mods folder. Remember that if you do not have this folder, you must create a mandatory
- If you followed all these steps correctly, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification
Lycanites Mobs 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1/1.15.2 Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2