Create Your Own Door with MalisisDoors Mod
For the reason that a good house always requires a good entry, has arrived Malisis Doors Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2, a modification of Minecraft made with the purpose of providing a complete system for the creation of new doors.
Malisis Doors Mod, provides a wide range of new variants of doors with novel designs, animations and sounds. There are some doors within this modification that are larger than the predefined ones.
On the other hand, you will find doors that have animations and sounds as well as some that are made for a particular type of construction.
Malisis Doors Mod will also allow you to generate automatic doors, others for garage, doors for folding, old, sliding, modern doors, hatches, hatches, barriers and many more variants that are very useful when decorating the entrance of any building.
How to install Malisis Doors Mod
Malisis Doors Mod includes innovative animations for doors, traps and fences. It even adds new doors such as glass doors, jail doors, laboratory doors, factory doors and garage doors that have different and original animations.
You can also completely build your doors with a machine that lets you choose the way you look and the way you move. To install Malisis Doors Mod you just have to follow the following steps that we will show you next:
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge and MalisisCore in the version that corresponds to you
- Go to the minecraft application folder
- In the open windows section select> Run from the start menu and type in lowercase: %appdata% and click on Run again
- In the open mac browser, you must hold down the ALT key and click> Go> Library in the top menu bar. Followed by it starts the Application Support folder and looks for Minecraft
- Add the modification of Malisis Doors Mod that you just downloaded in .jar file and paste it in the minecraft / mods folder
- If you followed all these steps correctly, when you start Minecraft and click on the modifications button, the modification you have installed should already be active
Characteristics of Malisis Doors Mod
- Perhaps one of the most characteristic elements of Malisis Doors Mod is the “Door Factory” which will allow you to customize your doors, combining the design of one door with the sound of another and the animation of another type of door. This means that you can create doors according to your tastes and needs.
- This gives you a slightly softer design and sometimes a better aesthetic, it all depends on the type of door you are looking for. Paper doors, curtains, prison bars, even supermarkets.
- Especially with the new Player Sensor block, the doors will now open as if they were real automatic doors. This block can also replace traditional buttons or pressure plates.
- Malisis Doors Mod also allows you to create much larger doors if you ever need one for massive entries. Now your castle can finally be seen complete with a door that matches its size.
- Another of its relevant features is the garage door. You can build this door as big as you want and assemble it as window panels. It is activated in all standard forms for doors and is very realistic with its opening and closing animation.
- MalisisDoors Mod has almost everything you could want to provide you with more options for the construction of your architectural entrances. And the best part is that it does not require any complicated redstone wiring to set up.
Malisis Doors Mod 1.16.4 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2