McJtyLib Mod 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2 includes a set of codes and a general API for the mods of the romelo333 author.
This is a support modification, McJtyLib Mod will have no effect when installed independently in Minecraft: therefore, it will be compatible to run other mods.
Modifications that McJtyLib Mod supports generally use a general code set in the structure. As a result, it will reduce the file size and save time, in addition to optimizing the system.
McJtyLib Mod features
If you want to explore new dimensions in Minecraft, with McJtyLib Mod you can create your own dimensions.
McJtyLib Mod provides blocks and technological objects that allow you to create your own dimensions as we mentioned in the previous text. Depending on your tastes or needs, once you develop your dimension, you can explore it or simply enjoy a new world, create your own base in that dimension, move the systems there, collect resources, or whatever else you want to do .
The best explorers require new weapons for their missions, armor pieces and adequate tools. For this reason, McJtyLib Mod includes different machines and objects that will allow you to develop new variants of these objects. The machines of this modification work with Redstone Flux energy.
McJtyLib Mod is a complementary modification required by all McJty mods: RFTools, RFTools Dimensions, Deep Resonance and also by RF Lux from romelo333.
How to install McJtyLib Mod 1.17/1.16.5
- First remember that you must download or have installed Minecraft Forge
- Followed by this, download the .jar file from McJtyLib Mod
- It also downloads the .jar file from RFTools Dimensions
- Now open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods.
- On Windows computers, you should open> Run from the start menu and type in lowercase the word %appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click> Run again. On Mac computers, you must open Finder, hold the ALT key and click> Go to> Library just in the top menu bar to start the installer correctly
- Following these steps, you should open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft
- Now place the .jar file you have downloaded from McJtyLib Mod and RFTools Dimensions in your Mods folder. Remember that if you do not have this folder, you must create a mandatory
- If you followed all these steps correctly, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification
McJtyLib Mod 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.17/1.16.5
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2