McPatcher HD is a tool for Minecraft which is essential for players who want to take full advantage of the potential of the elaborate textures to improve the appearance of the worlds provided by the Minecraft game. This is made possible by McPatcher HD through textures with higher resolution compared to the predetermined textures of said game.
These textures have exactly 16x resolution which allows the player to visualize better textures much better, it is really a highly recommended tool. It is even possible to load textures of 32x, 64x, 256x and up to 512 without any problem, taking advantage of all the available visual improvements, providing a better stability in the game.
Versions of MCPatcherHD
MCPatcher HD was designed for different versions of Minecraft.
Technical requirements of MCPatcher HD
MCPatcher HD requires the 32/64 Bit version of Java 7 or Java 8, in addition to 1 GB of RAM, although 2 GB or more is recommended. Hard disk HDD with a capacity of 2 GB of free space for Worlds and Mods.
Integrated video Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD R5 with OpenGL 4.4. If you want a higher video resolution, we recommend using a GeForce 700 series or Rx graphics card.
Regarding operating systems, it requires Windows 7 or later versions, if you use MacOS you must have Macros 10.12 Sierra and in the Linux platform you can use any version from 2014 onwards, these are the specifications of a minimum requirement for the operation of the game.
If you want a better performance of MCPatcher HD then it is recommended instead of 2 GB of RAM and Hard Disk you should have 4 GB of RAM and 4 GB of free space in your Hard Disk, 64-bit operating system, Windows 10 and a 3.5 GHz processor or higher.
Characteristics of MCPatcher HD
- Among the features of McPatcher HD are the textures in a personalized way.
- It has a greater number of transparencies for glass textures.
- It has connected textures.
- Mod RandomsMobs of Balthichou, which provides a visual variety to generate different textures mods.
- It contains a font support and a more extended animation.
- With McPatcher HD you can also have customized colors mod throughout the game; for example in the illumination in the water the landscapes.
- Another feature is that you can add your own textures for day, night or sky.
- McPatcher HD allows you to load other modifications, in the forums, you will find more information on how to do it.
- This tool is compatible with Minecraft Forge, as well as FML and LiteLoader.
- Your sheep and wolves will be identified, since you can make a custom necklace, in turn, you can also customize armor or even the colors of the map.
How to download and install MCPatcher HD
- The first thing to do is download the MCPatcher HD tool.
- Start Minecraft.
- Click on “Options” in Start
- Then click on “Resource Packages” in Options.
- In this same window click on “Open Resource Package folder”.
- Place the downloaded file inside the “Resource Package” folder.
- And finally get ready to enjoy the Minecraft game.
MCPatcher HD Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
MCPatcher HD fix 5.0.3