Medieval Weapons Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.15.2 is a modification that consists in using weapons of the medieval time by means of the combats of Minecraft.
The updated version of Medieval Weapons Mod is 1.16. This modification allows your game character to become a knight of medieval times and as he goes he finds and makes new weapons, facing new challenges and new characters.
Among the new modifications are those of weapons, which highlights the “Shovaxe”, which can be transformed into a shovel, an ax or a peak, all three with uses and applications that the player must also use according to the combat that could be fought. at a certain moment. It is worth mentioning that the ax used in this modification is designed to cause damage greater than that of a sword, which is why it is one of the first weapons that must be created.
Characteristics of Medieval Weapons Mod
The new version of Medieval Weapons puts at the disposal of “combatant users” some twenty-two new types of medieval weapons, including, among others, picks, halberds, axes and crossbows, about seven new types of shields of different materials (leather, wood, steel), horse traps, fall traps and lockable doors.
In addition, it also incorporates new foods, conserving the medieval theme, which have excellent healing effects and to satisfy hunger. In the game you have the option of finding ruby ore and after extracting it you can use it together with other minerals to make a new gem, the zenitte, with which you can make armor with the shape, model, weight and materials of your choice.
Medieval Weapons Mod also expands the Minecraft features. It allows you to use emerald to make tools and weapons, with the same recipe structure as any other material.
There is also a new gem and armor in the mod, called Zenitte. You have to find ruby ore, extract it, then use molten ruby, emerald and obsidian which become liquid in a recipe to make a zenitte gem. You can use the zenitte to create an armor with the same recipes for any other material.
Pros of Medieval Weapons Mod
- Among the immediate advantages of Medieval Weapons Mod we must include the following:
- Regularly updated and / or improved
- This version (1.12) includes twenty-two new weapons, armor and food
- It also includes seven new types of shields
- Significantly improves the functionality of weapons with respect to their scope
- The sharpness of the colors was significantly improved
- You can enlarge any part of the images
- You can zoom in or out on the screen image
- Can be played alone, accompanied or by several players in the network
Installation of Medieval Weapons Mod
- You must first download Minecraft Forge Mod
- Then download Medieval Weapons Mod
- Then double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded Medieval Weapons Mod file into the minecraft / mods folder
Medieval Weapons Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1 Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13[sociallocker]
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10