MineColonies Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1/1.15.2 is a new and fantastic way to customize and maximize your peoples in Minecraft.
This modification allows you to designate jobs and hierarchies within the town to be a fully functional civilization. The builder is the key worker who starts it all.
MineColonies Mod will be in charge of building the different buildings right in front of you, starting with the Town Center. Occasionally, you will ask for tools and supplies, so it’s a good idea to keep feeding while you build. Then just fill the builder inventory or your inventory when you need it.
Then the mine, the farm, the bakery, the sawmill and any other building that you consider suitable for your colony to be functional will be presented. All these structures will have accompanying workers to manage them.
MineColonies Mod features
In MineColonies Mod the buildings themselves can be updated over time and workers will gradually increase in skills the more they work.
If the buildings in MineColonies Mod suffer any damage, you also have the option to repair them to their original state. The builder should start repairing as soon as it is available.
Of course, you will need housing for your citizens and, therefore, you must create the Citizen’s Cabin to keep them safe. Soon your city will flourish and citizens will work together to bring you items, harvest food and function in general as a self-sufficient people as long as you keep bringing tools and basic materials.
MineColonies Mod has a bit of a learning curve to start, so it would be better to know it very well before installing it. Among the most relevant features presented by MineColonies Mod, are the following
- Different types of workers (lumberjack, miner, farmer, builder, deliveryman, baker)
- Basic units where citizens occupy jobs and become workers
- Different levels of tools affect the efficiency of work
- When the tool wears out, the worker looks in the chest for the type of tool he uses (do not forget to supply lumberjack with axes and miner with pick and shovel)
- You can change the worker’s current tool by leaving it next to them
- Workers do not work during the night
- Workers tell you why they are not working when you approach them
- Build houses, reduce taxes and prepare food for your people to improve their mood
- Keep workers at work by paying their wages
- Use a golden scepter on people to ask him to follow you
- Use clamp to measure the distance between houses
- Use the bank to make and convert money
- Use the town hall to see general information about your neighborhood, tips, balance and more
- Configure mod options in a .property file
How to install MineColonies Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1
- First remember that you must download or have installed Minecraft Forge
- Followed by this, download the .jar file from MiniColonies Mod
- Now open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods.
- On Windows computers, you should open> Run from the start menu and type in lowercase the word% appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click> Run again. On Mac computers, you should open
- Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go to> Library just in the top menu bar to start the installer correctly
- Following these steps, you should open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft
- Now place the .jar file that you have downloaded from MiniColonies Mod in your Mods folder. Remember that if you do not have this folder, you must create a mandatory
- If you followed all these steps correctly, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification
MineColonies Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2