Minecraft Forge 1.14.4 and 1.13.2 is the tool responsible for loading all the Minecraft mods making compatible with each other, removing crash and incompatibilities.
After some time of waiting, the 1.12.2 update of Minecraft Forge Mods has arrived. It is the most relevant and expected tool of all. With the passage of time has become an essential tool for any user who wants to take advantage of Minecraft along with all the functions that include the modders, through their modifications.
Minecraft Forge 1.14 Loader represents a loader which reduces the chances of faults during the game when the player has several modifications installed in it.
Currently, Minecraft Forge is mandatory for the vast majority of the modifications that exist, in a nutshell. Most of the mods are based on adapting to the developments of this tool to maintain a better performance with the functions that Forge allows.
Technical requirements to use Minecraft Forge
Forge Minecraft requires the 32/64 Bit version of Java 7 or Java 8, in addition to 1 GB of RAM, although 2 GB or more is recommended. Hard disk HDD with a capacity of 2 GB of free space for Worlds and Mods.
Integrated video Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD R5 with OpenGL 4.4. If you want a higher video resolution, we recommend using a GeForce 700 series or Rx graphics card.
Regarding operating systems, Minecraft Forge requires Windows 7 or later versions. If you use MacOS you must have Macros 10.12 Sierra and in the Linux platform, you can use any version from 2014 onwards. These are the specifications of a minimum requirement for the operation of the game.
If you want a better performance of Minecraft forge mods then it is recommended instead of 2 GB of Ram and Hard Disk you should have 4 GB of RAM and 4 GB of free space in your Hard Disk, 64-bit operating system, Windows 10 and a 3.5 GHz processor or higher.
Advantages and disadvantages of this Modding API
One of the advantages or pro that Modding API 1.13 gives us is the compatibility with the different mods that the Minecraft game has, in fact, it was created for that; This tool will also allow us to create a server.
In the disadvantages of Forge Minecraft 1.13.1 is that something complicated at the time of installation. However here below we will be giving the steps to follow for proper installation.
Is it possible to create a modpack with Minecraft Forge API?
I recently made a modpack, where I installed a great variety of mods to be able to play on the server with my cousin, it was an adventure and both creating this server, installing many different mods is something that takes a lot of time, it was a unique and laborious experience, in total, 189 mods were installed.
I would tell you that it is the best possible mods choice for a good-performing gameplay and activities to spend your time on Minecraft.
And, I have a gamer computer that easily ran all those mods using Shaders Pack with amazing graphics, but my first computer is medium, and I made it run at 100 fps, which was awesome for our campaign.
Minecraft Forge is an incredible tool when you know how to work. For those of you who like modpacks and cannot install because your computer is medium. I’d say it’s worth your while to create your modpack, according to your need.
How to install Minecraft Mods with Minecraft Forge
Before starting with the installation of Minecraft Forge 1.14 you must close the Minecraft application.
- The first step is to download the JAR file that will be useful for the installation of Forge mods. You can find this file in the links below. The downloaded file will work for both Windows and Mac systems.
- Then click to open the JAR file that you previously downloaded. If you get an error when trying to open the file. Then you just have to click it until a window pops up that will ask you the question if you really want to open it.
- Next, there will be a Mod system installer window, there you will have to select the option Install Client. By default, it will take as the place of installation the folder where you have installed Minecraft.
- Wait until Minecraft is fully installed.
- After having installed Minecraft Forge proceeds to open the Minecraft to create a new profile assigning the name you want.
- You can select any of the Minecraft versions and give it save.
- Once all the previous steps have been completed, you will see your new profile on the homepage, this will allow you to have several accounts with the different mods, in addition to your original account without presenting any problem or problem.
- You have to take into account that Minecraft Forge Mods is just an installer that helps you improve your experience by having or having different mods, therefore it is recommended that after you install you look for different mods (you can not forget to include Optifine mod, which gives better Minecraft performance when running with many mods), and install them to later enjoy the rich Minecraft Forge experience.
Minecraft Forge Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files. So all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.14.x
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2