Mo’ Bends Mod is a revision and improvement in the Minecraft platform with which new animations are added to the characters of the game.
With Mo ‘Bends Mod, the characters can now walk, run, jump, swim, throw punches and use the sword and bow. As a highlight in Mo ‘Bends Mod the sword can be used three times in a row. These improvements include the main characters and some mobs.
It is also noteworthy that this modification of Mo ‘Bends Mod is still in the stage of updating, so the franchise reported that the improvements will be announced progressively. All these improvements allow that the mobility of your game is of better quality in texture and graphics, you can check it when seeing the arms of the zombies or the legs of the animals.
In definitive Mo ‘Bends Mod will make your game look more real and with a better resolution.
All these improvements allow that the mobility of your game is of better quality in texture and graphics, you can check it when seeing the arms of the zombies or the legs of the animals. In definitive Mo’ Bends Mod will make your game look more real and with a better resolution.
Characteristics of Mo’ Bends Mod
With Mo’ Bends Mod you will also find new animations for actions such as swimming, drawing a bowstring, fighting with fists and even running. In addition, there are a couple of new animations for mobs, such as standing and walking for zombies.
You will also find more mobs that will be included with later updates. Mo’ Bends Mod is designed to work with Minecraft Forge Mod and, therefore, will only work with Minecraft versions up to 1.14, since Forge needs an update to be compatible with Minecraft 1.14.
Until all that happens, you will only have access to your profile options at the beginning and re-dial your version of Minecraft to work with this.
Among the main features that Mo ‘Bends Mod offers, are the following that we will show below:
- Offers new animations for both the main character and some hostile creatures of the game, including spiders and skeletons. Everyone can now jump, run, swim and walk.
- The spider, for example, when jumping and attacking will cause a new animation.
- The character can use a bow, a sword and throw punches.
- The sword leaves a wake.
- Wound effect.
- Death effect.
- The mod does not need to be installed on a server.
New features of Mo’ Bends Mod
- Regularly updated.
- The modified version presents colors and sharper images.
- Keeps the main character but gives more mobility.
- Animations of skeletons, zombies and spiders are executed according to their own movements.
- Images can be enlarged or reduced on the screen.
- Images can be zoomed in or out on the screen.
- The game can be used by one player, another player present or several players through the networks.
Installation of Mo’ Bends Mod
For the installation of Mo’ Bends Mod the following steps must be fulfilled:
- You must first download Minecraft Forge Mod Version 1.14
- Then you must download Mo’ Bends Mod Version 1.14
- With double click on the file downloaded from Forge, the installer will run
- Finally, you must paste the downloaded file of Mo’ Bends Mod inside the folder of Minecraft / mods
Mo’ Bends Mod Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10