In Mo’ Glowstone Mod 1.14 you can find different types of glow is a mod that adds different types of glow, as well as more things to do with glowstone dust. The main characteristic of the mods is the glow in colors, which can be easily designed. This mod does not add world generation, therefore, you can add it to existing worlds.
This mod also added Glowstone Fuel, which burns twice as long as coal. If you use this fuel instead of recipes with charcoal it will allow you to obtain twice that recipe.
Mo’ Glowstone Mod Features
The first feature that adds this mod is the ability to create glowstone powder. This is a great feature in the fact that you do not have to go to the bottom to recover Glowstone. Glowstone Dust can be made with 1 redstone in the center and torches around it.
You can make this blocks in all kind of colors Glowstone blocks, but these can also be made in two special blocks. These blocks are named brick and lamp.
The glowstone brick is a block that has the same value of glowstone, but is much more resistant and has much more resistance. It also has a slight modification of its texture with the same outline as a block of Brick. When you destroy this block, it falls.
The glowstone lamp is a block that has the same texture as the red stone lamp. However, it is inverted and always on. A redstone signal will not do anything to the glowstone lamp. This mod was made for those players who love to see a different texture of the glowstone lamp and do not want to provide a redstone signal to keep the original red stone lamp lit.
This modification will allow you to color glitter. Each glowing stone of colors is a recipe without form and is made with 1 single regular bright stone and the selected dye. Each die (except the target) will work to make a glow of color.
This mod adds 1 element to the game, Glowstone Fuel. Glowstone Fuel is an essential mod for a coal improvement. Whatever the coal can do, it can do twice as well.
Foundry: 1 Glowstone Fuel melts 16 elements, while 1 Coal Foundry 8
How to make it: Coal should be replaced with glowstone on the processing table generates twice as many results for your recipes (8 torches instead of 4 and 6 fire loads instead of 3).
How to install Mo’ Glowstone Mod?
- You should have have installed CTD Core and Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- In open windows Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- In the open mac search engine, hold down the ALT key and click on Go then library on the top menu bar. Open the Application Support folder and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) in the Mods folder.
- When you run Minecraft and click on the modifications button, you should see that the mod is installed.
Mo’ Glowstone Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13[sociallocker]
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2