More Furnaces Mod 1.14 is an excellent modification that includes some things that Minecraft has always lacked and these things are very good ovens. There is no doubt that the ovens of the game are quite mediocre when it comes to real functionality.
Providing products simply takes too much time when standard ovens are used in the game, when you can use that time to do something more productive in the game world.
More Furnaces Mod is responsible for solving the situation by implementing faster furnaces and giving them new features that will surely impress anyone who applies this mod.
More Furnaces Mod adds five new iron, gold, diamond, obsidian and netherrack ovens to the game. Each one has different skills, such as more slot machines, higher casting speed or double melting.
More Furnaces Mod features
- More Furnaces Mod includes some very necessary functionalities to the furnaces in Minecraft. With these simple recipes you can overload your ovens to produce more products in less time.
- More Furnaces Mod also adds the ability to melt more articles per coal depending on which furnace is, up to 40 elements per coal with the diamond furnace, as well as two elements at the same time with the obsidian furnace.
- You can even mix and match elements in your oven. This avoids building a room full of ovens just to be able to melt different minerals at the same time.
- A good addition to More Furnaces Mod is the Netherrack oven that does not require any kindling. You just have to turn it on top and it will melt infinitely. The only drawback is that it takes 90 seconds for each element to melt.
- What More Furnaces basically does is speed up when the furnace does its job. After applying this mod, you will have to spend much less time just waiting for the oven to provide the required product and that extra time is definitely something that many players will appreciate.
- The main bonus feature that More Furnaces implements is that it makes coal much more efficient. You can melt much more elements for each unit of coal. For example, if you are using the diamond oven, you can melt up to 40 items with a single charcoal and that is quite impressive.
- Another relevant feature of More Furnaces is that it is the creation of CubeX2 and has been designed to be used with Minecraft 1.7 so make sure you are in the same version before applying it.
- With More Furnaces Mod you will have the ability to mix elements in the comfort of a single oven which saves a lot of space since you are allowed to use the same oven for all your casting needs instead of having to build different ones to melt the various types of minerals that are in the game.
How to Install More Furnaces Mod
- You must first download Minecraft Forge in any of its versions.
- Also download the CXLibrary Mod file in its corresponding version.
- Download the .jar file from More Furnaces Mod.
- Now you must double-click on the file you have downloaded from Forge Mod so that you can start the installer.
- Paste downloaded files from CXLibrary Mod and More Furnaces Mod into the .minecraft / mods folder. In case you do not have it, you must create it.
- Once you have completed all these steps, you will be able to use it completely.
More Furnaces Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2