Morph Mod 1.14
Now you can adopt the appearance and skills contained in any other modification of Minecraft thanks to Morph Mod 1.14. It is a new modification which is responsible for allowing the change of appearance of our character in the game. With Morph Mod we can become any other being, this means that you can be any animal, any NPC, mob, you can even become a being that you include from any other mod.
To be able to become any other character, the first thing you must do is defeat them, this means that if you want to become a bird of the game, you must defeat it first.
When we become another being in the game, our character adopts all the positive and negative abilities of the being that you choose to become. This means that if we become a bat, our character will have little life, but will have the ability to fly.
To enter the menu with Morph Mod where you can modify our appearance in the game for that of any other being, you only have to press the “?” Or “¿” key and in that way, you will be located in the.
Main characteristics of Morph Mod
- The player acquires the positive and negative characteristics of the animal or being that he wants after killing him.
- During the game, you can kill various animals, other beings, and mods and acquire the positive and negative characteristics of all of them.
- It can take the appearance of a lot of animals, mods, and other beings
- Currently Morph Mod allows for changing the appearance of fourteen different shapes.
- It has a wide range of colors, allowing you to change them to suit the player.
- It allows to enlarge or reduce the images on the screen.
- Also, It allows you to zoom in or out on the screen.
- They constantly make updates to optimize it.
- You can play in “several worlds”.
- It is compatible to play it individually or between multiple players and through networks.
Technical requirements for morph mod
Morph Mod requires the 32/64 bit version of Java 7 or Java 8, in addition to 1 GB of RAM, although 2 GB or more is recommended. Hard disk HDD with a capacity of 2 GB free space for worlds and mods. Integrated video Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD R5 with OpenGL 4.4.
If you want higher video resolution, we recommend using a GeForce 700 series or Rx graphics card. As for operating systems requires Windows 7 or later versions; If you use MacOS, you must have 10.12 Macos and in the Linux platform you can use any version from 2014 onwards.
These are the specifications of minimum requirement for the operation of the game, if you want a better performance of Morph Mod then it is recommended, instead of 2 GB of RAM and hard disk, to have 4 GB of RAM and 4 GB of free space in your hard drive, 64-bit operating system, Windows 10 and a 3.5 GHz processor or higher.
Morph Mod requires a stable internet connection to download some necessary files from the game, as well as to be used in multiplayer mode.
Installation of Morph Mod
When Morph Mod is going to be installed, the following procedure must be followed: First you must download Minecraft Forge Mods 1.14. Then you must download iChunUtil. Now Morph Mod 1.14 must be downloaded.
Once the three previous steps have been completed. Now double click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer. Paste the downloaded file from iChunUtil into Minecraft / mods. Lastly, paste the downloaded file from the mod into Minecraft / mods. Ready, play!
Morph Mod Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13[sociallocker]
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.7.10