There are many shading mod that exist in the Minecraft world, however MrMeepz ‘Shaders Mod 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2 is among the best and most downloaded, since its shadow and lighting system is much better than others and fulfills its function properly.
Undoubtedly, with MrMeepz ‘Shaders Mod 1.16, lighting improves considerably, making this a more real and unparalleled experience. In addition to improving your environment this mod gets along well with other packages, something that does not have any of the shading mod. The light and lighting will notably improve the texture and video game graphics thanks to the pixelated graphics.
Enjoy the brightest mornings, an illuminated sunset, a sky with perfect clouds, the waves of waves in the water, green leaves in the beautiful trees of green forests, or simply delight in a night Wonderful starry in MrMeepz ‘Shaders Mod.
Characteristics of MrMeepz’ Shaders Mod
Between the characteristics they emphasize the effects of the water with better waves and better reflection, at the same time the sight under the water is sharper, also it improves the FPS, on the other hand it contains Fresnel effect.
Pros and cons of MrMeepz’ Shaders Mod
- As an advantage, you will see the improvements in the resolution of the images considerably, as well as better lighting, brightness and shadows in your landscapes.
- Another advantage that MrMeepz ‘Shaders Mod brings is that it is a lighter mod, therefore it can be used quietly by teams with fewer resources
- The Plus versions can lower your FPS to 20-, which will help the system load better and faster
- This Mod must be well installed if you want it to work properly, since a bad installation would have consequences in the game, such as the unpleasant Glitching that could arise.
- You must have the GLSL MOD Modifier (mod with bright lighting effects, shadows that act in an easy to install soft way)
- Your installation requires having previously installed Optifine
Requirements to use MrMeepz’ Shaders Mod
MrMeepz ‘Shaders Mod 1.14 requires the 32/64 Bit version of Java 7 or Java 8, in addition to 1 GB of RAM, although 2 GB or more is recommended. Hard disk HDD with a capacity of 2 GB free space for Worlds and Mods. Integrated video Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD R5 with OpenGL 4.4. If you want a higher video resolution, we recommend using a GeForce 700 series or Rx graphics card.
As for operating systems requires Windows 7 or later versions, if you use MacOS you must have Macros 10.12 Sierra and in the Linux platform you can use any version from 2014 onwards, these are the specifications of minimum requirement for the operation of the game. If you want a better performance of MrMeepz ‘Shaders Mod then it is recommended instead of 2 GB of RAM and Hard Disk you should have 4 GB of RAM and 4 GB of free space in your Hard Disk, 64 bit operating system, Windows 10 and a 3.5 GHz processor or higher.
MrMeepz ‘Shaders Mod requires a stable Internet connection in order to download some necessary files from the game, as well as to be used in multiplayer mode.
MrMeepz’ Shaders Mod installation
- You must first download Optifine HD,
- You may also require Shaders Mod,
- Then download MrMeepz ‘Shaders Mod,
- Then double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file of MrMeepz ‘Shaders Mod into the minecraft / shaderpacks folder.
MrMeepz ‘Shaders Mod 1.17/1.16.5 Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13/1.12.2/1.11.2
v05 (Current Release):[sociallocker] v05 Ultra+ – ca. 65 FPS v05 Ultra – ca. 80 FPS v05 Ultra DoF – ca. 80 FPS v05 Ultra Motionblur – ca. 80 FPS v05 Medium – ca. 110 FPS v05 Lite – ca. 125 FPS[/sociallocker]