Not Enough Items Mod is the competition and an improved version of TooManyItems since it has a better way of ordering its elements making an easier search.
In Not Enough Items Mod you can change all the settings of your world if you wish, you can vary the density of the rain or change your day and night, you can take an article just by clicking on the item.
With Not Enough Items Mod as well as TooManyItems Mod, you will also have on your right a screen with all your items and Minecraft blocks, including those of the Mod you have installed.
It also has a bar in the upper left corner that is where you change what was previously said as rain, day, etc. Another option that brings is the change of modality, whether adventure, creative, normal or the one you want.
Recipe Screen in Not Enough Items Mod
- In this screen of Not Enough Items Mod, there are two options that are Recipe which you can access to it through the letter “R” and the option Use, located in the letter “U” by default. Once you are on the screen when you click on it you will see the recipe. While on the right button you will see the use of it.
- In this screen, all the ways to elaborate on the element will be shown.
- On the screen when you set the usage mode you will find all the recipes that the item or item contains.
Operation of some keys in Not Enough Items Mod
- With the “?” Sign it shows the overlay of the recipe.
- With Mayus + Click on the “?” Sign you can fill the guide with items that are in your inventory.
- With the letter, Q pressed and clicking on the inventory item you will place a single item on the floor.
- In the sidebar, you can move up or down, or use the scroll or mouse wheel to scroll quickly in the inventory panel.
- If you want to open a custom position interface just press the “P” key.
- If you want to see all the recipes used, click on the progress bar from the beginning to the end.
Technical requirements for the installation of Not Enough Items Mod
Not Enough Items Mod 1.13 requires the 32/64 Bit version of Java 7 or Java 8, in addition to 1 GB of RAM, although 2 GB or more is recommended. Hard disk HDD with a capacity of 2 GB of free space for Worlds and Mods.
Integrated video Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD R5 with OpenGL 4.4. If you want a higher video resolution, we recommend using a GeForce 700 series or Rx graphics card.
Regards operating systems, it requires Windows 7 or later versions. If you use MacOS you must have Macros 10.12 Sierra and in the Linux platform, you can use any version from 2014 onwards. These are the specifications of a minimum requirement for the operation of the game.
If you want a better performance of Not Enough Items Mod. Then it is recommended instead of 2 GB of Ram and Hard Disk you should have 4 GB of RAM and 4 GB of free space in your Hard Disk, 64-bit operating system, Windows 10 and a 3.5 GHz processor or higher.
How to Install Not Enough Items Mod
- You must first download Minecraft Forge Mods.
- This time you must also download CodeChickenCore.
- Then download Not Enough Items Mod.
- Then double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Paste downloaded files from CodeChickenCore and Not Enough Items Mod into the .minecraft / mods folder.
Not Enough Items Mod Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files. So all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10