After the last update of Minecraft, the dimension contained in the oceans of the game was minimized, you can check this now with Oceancraft Mod 1.14.
This is a modification focused on improving the biomes of the ocean of the game and the biomes of the beach, this includes up to 10 new mobs among which are creatures such as: Sharks, crabs, rays, gulls, and many different species of fish, Even sea turtles, killer whales and cannibal humans will also be found on the beaches of Minecraft under the Oceancraft Mod.
Apart from these great new mobs, this modification also includes very attractive decorative elements which adorn new beaches and oceans, for example with sponges, seaweeds, coral reefs and oysters inclusive. But it’s not all, with Oceancraft Mod 1.14 we will not only find cannibals, we will also find shells and shelters where cannibals live, you just have to remember to be very careful when approaching because you can get yourself with a space full of quicksand.
How to Install Oceancraft Mod
The purpose of Oceancraft Mod is to add new mobs to the ocean of the game to make it a much more lively environment. Under this mod you will find a wide variety of beautiful fish around the sea, as well as many new species of fish that you did not expect.
Some species of fish will be of deep water and you will find them near the bottom of the sea, as you will also find other species that are located on the upper side of the ocean. This means that it has been a very well elaborated mod.
Installing Oceancraft Mod is a very simple task, you just have to follow the following steps that we will show you next:
- Mainly, remember to download and install Minecraft Forge Loader.
- Follow this step, download the Oceancraft Mod file according to the version that corresponds to your computer.
- Double-click on the file you have downloaded from Forge so that you can start the installation of the mod correctly.
- Copy and paste the file you have downloaded from Oceancraft Mod into the .minecraft / mods folder. In case you do not see that folder, you can create it very easy using the same name.
- If you have followed these steps very well, you will be ready to add more life to your seas and marine areas of minecraft.
Oceancraft Mod’s characteristics
Oceancraft Mod practically takes care of redistributing completely the ocean that presents the game of Minecraft, adding new creatures, marine biomes and blocks. This modification offers a completely realistic and unheard-of experience for the oceans of the game.
Regarding the Vanilla version, if you do not know it, diving is a problem since there are only underwater deserts saturated with squid which are located in the rivers of the game. As well as the appearance of murderous fish very close to the flooded temples, but Oceancraft Mod is in charge of completely changing everything mentioned above.
Even in addition to adding new submarine biomes, the ocean with this modification becomes a little darker and more dangerous. It is also added a new degree of difficulty which makes it a great challenge but very interesting. You should know that under water you can find algae and large plants as well as fish, whales, blankets, sharks and much more.
Oceancraft Mod Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13[sociallocker]
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.8.9