Pam’s DesertCraft Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1/1.15.2 is a mod that focuses on helping survival in the desert biomes. Is a simple adjustment to add more to the desert biomes. Vanilla Minecraft seems to be a bit scarce when it comes to deserts and this mod aims to fill them up a bit. Now you have more varieties of cactus, flowers and dried herbs.
The Pam’s DesertCraft also adds a bit more use of cactus and sand. Now you can make cactus armors and tools. They have almost the same durability as wood or gold, but offer additional utility for making tools and armor from the beginning of the game, especially in harsher environments and if you breed in the desert.
Several recipes are also added by the mod in the spirit of desert living, such as a recipe to turn Cactus blocks into Wooden Planks.
But perhaps the most useful element added with this Pam’s DesertCraft Mod is the glass steel window. Made with glass steel ingots and withstands explosions. It makes a great protection against vines and TNT.
Features from Pam’s DesertCraft Mod
The main feature from Pam’s DesertCraft Mod is that you can add three new sets of tools, cactus, sandstone and glass steel. It also adds a new set of armor that you can make cactus. There are sixteen desert-themed plants that only appear in the desert biomes.
You can make a new substance called steel glass ingots, which you can use to make new tools or a steel glass window that can withstand explosions. To top it off, Pam has made this Thaumcraft Compatible mod. The details of how to create all the things mentioned here can be found by using the links in the navigation box near the bottom of this page.
The mod generates a configuration file after the first time you have started Minecraft with this mod installed called ‘desertcraft.cfg’. There are multiple options available:
B: enablefloweringvineblocks = true
B: enablecactustools = true
B: enablecactustoplankrecipe = true
B: enabledesertplants = true
B: enableglasssteeltools = true
B: enableandstonetools = true
Changing any of the options to ‘false’ will turn off that particular part of the mod. For example, enabledesertplants = false will make none of the desert plants appear in your Minecraft World.
How to Install Pam’s DesertCraft Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1
Follow these simple steps to install Pam’s DesertCraft Mod.
- This mod requires to have installed the latest Minecraft Forge. If you don’t have it, you may want to download it and install it.
- Download the recommended Pam’s Desert Craft file to your Minecraft version
- After this, you have to locate the Minecraft Application folder. You can find it in your Windows or Mac computer.
- Place the Mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder
- Open Minecraft and click the Mods button.
And you are ready to enjoy all the features that Pam’s Desert Craft Mod can offer you. Enjoy it!
Pam’s DesertCraft Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1[sociallocker]
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2