Pam’s Harvest Craft Mod 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 adds nothing more and nothing less than 1,300 new objects and foods to the game. These new foods can be grown directly in our gardens, although we are not only talking about crops, since the mod also adds fruit trees and shrubs, from which we can obtain fruits and other foods.
Going a little more in detail, we can say that this mod adds a total of 60 new crops, 6 new bushes, 36 types of fruit from fruit trees and up to 19 new types of fish. These new foods will allow us to create a huge amount of recipes, but not only dishes, also drinks.
With the new foods of this mod we can dishes such as chips, hot dogs, yogurt, chili con carne, cakes, fried chicken, hamburgers, soups, sandwiches, vegan recipes such as tofu and many other dishes. As for drinks, we can create a lot of juices, beer and much more.
Features from Pam’s Harvest Craft
These are the main features of Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod:
- 60 new crops (including cotton for string).
- 6 garden bushes to find and harvest for crops (pick up bushes or let them spread like mushrooms).
- 36 fruit or item bearing trees.
- 19 new fish (catch with normal fishing rod).
- Simple Beekeeping (including candle blocks, wax / honey blocks, hardened leather armor, wax as fuel).
- 1400+ new items and foods. Re-balanced Vanilla foods.
- Placeable cake blocks of all new cakes. Presser block that allows you to produce resources (such as honey, bubbly water, baits, paper, and much more). Well block that gives infinite water sources to better look.
- Market block that allows you to buy seeds, saplings, animal farm spawn eggs, and bonemeal for emeralds.
- Shipping block that allows you to sell crops, fish, meats, and beekeeping items for emeralds.
- Ground Trap and Water Trap blocks that allows you to use bait to ‘catch’ resources when placed in the ground / water.
With Pam’s Harvest Craft Mod you can use crop items to plant instead of seeds (like vanilla potatoes / carrots). Turn buckets of water and milk into fresh versions for easy recipe use. Use tofu meat replacement items for vegetarian / vegan recipes. Right-click options for harvesting / self-replanting (including vanilla MC crops). Lang file support. Better overall mod support for auto-harvesting, etc. Everything is in the Ore Dictionary for other modders to use my items easily
How to install Pam’s Harvest Craft Mod
Follow these simple steps to install Pam’s Harvest Craft Mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.13, 1.12.2 or 1.11.2
- Download HarvestCraft Mod.
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file of the mod into the folder .minecraft / mods
- A lot of new crops, food, objects and tools!
And you are ready to enjoy all the features that Pam’s Harvest Craft Mod can offer you. Enjoy it!
Pam’s Harvest Craft ModDownload Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2