The rear of the Pokémon series also has its representation in the Minecraft game with its modified Pixelmon Mod 1.14.4, this mod contains more than 600 species divided into 6 generations, in which the first generation has 151 pokemones, among which the first 15 stand out : Bulbasaur, Zubat, Jigglypuff, Rattata, Squirtle, Meowth, Psyduck, Slowpoke, Jynx, Charizard, Magikarp, Eevee, Snorlax, Mewtwo and the most famous pokemon, Pikachu.
Pokémon Go on Minecraft with Pixelmon Mod
Each of these warriors has an attack system to use against their opponents. In Pixelmon Mod 1.14.4 you can also find some Pokémon fossils that you can relive and then belong to your collection.
First you must get a Pokémon, then you must train it to be stronger, while you are fighting with the enemy pokemon and you are winning level up and you can attach more creatures to your collection. Try to collect the 8 badges and when you are ready then challenge the Pokémon League.
Characteristics of Pixelmon Mod
Pixelmon Mod you have the 6 generations of Pokémon, where the 1st. generation has 151 creatures, the 2nd. generation has 100, the 3rd. generation 133, the 4th. Generation 99, 5th. Generation 116 and the 6th. and last generation with only 9 Pokemones.
Another characteristic that classifies them is according to type, category and personality.
Types: Normal, Psychic, Plant, Water, Fight, Poison, Ice, Flying, Fire, Earth, Electric, Bug, Phantom, Rock, Dragon, Steel, Sinister and Fairy.
Category: Special, Physical, State.
Personality: Hardness, Charisma, Ingenuity, Beauty, Sweetness.
Advantages of Pixelmon Mod
- Among the advantages of Pixelmon Mod is that it does not modify the base files of Minecraft, thus allowing no conflict between the other mod installed.
- This mod is a new experience if you want to vary your world in Minecraft games
- One of the advantages is that it has a GUI, which is much easier to use since it was improved
- As of version 1.10.2 it is periodically updated, thus getting new creatures
Requirements for Pixelmon Mod
Pixelmon Mod requires the 32/64 Bit version of Java 7 or Java 8, in addition to 1 GB of RAM, although 2 GB or more is recommended. Hard disk HDD with a capacity of 2 GB free space for Worlds and Minecraft Mods. Integrated video Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD R5 with OpenGL 4.4. If you want a higher video resolution, we recommend using a GeForce 700 series or Rx graphics card.
Regarding operating systems, it requires Windows 7 or later versions, if you use MacOS you must have Macros 10.12 Sierra and in the Linux platform you can use any version from 2014 onwards, these are the specifications of minimum requirement for the operation of the game. If you want a better performance of Pixelmon Mod then it is recommended instead of 2 GB of RAM and Hard Disk you should have 4 GB of RAM and 4 GB of free space in your Hard Disk, 64 bit operating system, Windows 10 and a 3.5 GHz processor or higher.
Pixelmon Mod requires a stable internet connection to download some necessary files from the game, as well as to be used in multiplayer mode.
- – Added a shiny AZ Floette texture since why not.
- – Made those spiky-eared Pichu and AZ Floettes a bit rarer since boy were those too common.
- – Also fixed rarities defaulting to 50 which fixes Red Shards also being too common.
- – Got the growths ordered correctly in the Pokémon Editor as well, instead of just the statues.
- – Improved the names of some of the Pokémaniac trainers.
- – Fixed statues without animations causing crashes.
- – Fixed Dawn and Dusk Stone ore causing client crashes on servers. Not much of a performance improvement after all. ):
- – Fixed a related crash on the server-side caused by us having “END” where we should have had “START”. Programming is hard.
- – Fixed the occasional capture causing a hundred billion of that Pokémon to go into your PC.
- – Fixed the Red and Blue Orbs not being taken from your inventory when you place them.
- – Fixed randomly generated trainers not having Pokémon!
- – Fixed evolutions not working once that species has evolved once.
- – Fixed regular bosses using the megaBoss drops.
- – Fixed regular sun and regular rain behaving like extreme sun and extreme rain!
- – Fixed the default levels of: Rhyperior, Roggenrola, Crustle, Scraggy, Scrafty, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Ferroseed, Skunktank, Shaymin.
- – Fixed things like /pokegive having trouble targeting players whose username is the beginning of someone else’s username. I know that’s confusing.
- – Fixed a crash from Pokérus trying to spread.
- – Fixed a crash if a player logs off after throwing a PokéBall that catches a Pokémon.
- – Made a workaround to restore BungeeCord support. Thanks BungeeCord.
- – Fixed the Good Rod recipe giving you a Super Rod lmao.
- – Fixed the random gym structures not generating properly because of trainer data.
- – Fixed those new megas not dropping their stones. I swear, one day we will remember.
- – Fixed Mega Gyarados, Mega Audino, and Mega Altaria not having the appropriate types.
- – Fixed some Pokémon getting two of the same move!
- – Fixed spiky-eared Pichu’s sprite being too high.
- – Fixed bad things happening if you make some goofy mistakes in the SpawnSet JSONs.
Installation of Pixelmon Mod
- You must first download Minecraft Forge.
- Open the run window in the start menu and type% appdata% and press run.
- Then download Pixelmon Mod.
- Then double-click on the downloaded file of Forge to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded Pixelmon Mod file, inside the minecraft / mods folder and start enjoying your game.
Pixelmon Mod Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.14
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.7.10