Placeable Items Mod 1.16/1.15.2 is an update of Minecraft that allows users to use “elements” in three dimensions to decorate homes, barns and other environments. To use the “elements” and place them where you want, you just have to click on it with the Shift + right click button. You can also use the right click to rotate them and the left click to delete the element from its location.
It is important to note that Placeable Items Mod can only be used to decorate any environment selected with three-dimensional elements. These elements can be placed on top of blocks and you can even rotate them according to your convenience. Among a large number of usable elements are a carrot, a bucket of water, a bucket of milk and a book.
Characteristics of Placeable Items Mod
- Among the main features we will mention the following:
- 45 degrees of rotation, which allows placing each element in the best possible way
- Inside the block of optional items are an empty bucket, a bucket of water, a bucket of milk, a sword, a bone, a book, an apple, cookies, chicken, chops, glass bottles, cakes, eggs, etc.
- You can place swords inside the blocks to create a medieval atmosphere
- The mod is still under development, so not all game objects can be used as decorative elements
- The elements of this modification can only be used as decorative objects. They have no other utility
What’s new on Placeable Items Mod
- It is regularly updated. It is currently in the development phase
- The modified version presents colors and sharper images
- It presents a lot of new elements that can be used to decorate any home environment, in the granaries and many other
- To select you must use Shift + right click
- To rotate them you must use the right click
- Also, To remove it from your position you must use the left click
- For each element, there are several models. The elements are three-dimensional and when placed on the blocks they will offer a beautiful decorative image
- Images can be enlarged or reduced on the screen
- Images can zoom in or out on the screen
- The game can be used by one player, another player present or several players through the networks
Requirements of Placeable Items Mod
Placeable Items Mod requires the 32/64 Bit version of Java 7 or Java 8, in addition to 1 GB of RAM, although 2 GB or more is recommended. Hard disk HDD with a capacity of 2 GB of free space for Worlds and Mods. Integrated video Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD R5 with OpenGL 4.4. If you want a higher video resolution, we recommend using a GeForce 700 series or Rx graphics card.
This mod requires Windows 7 or later versions, if you use MacOS you must have Macros 10.12 Sierra and in the Linux platform you can use any version from 2014 onwards, these are the specifications of a minimum requirement for the operation of the game. If you want a better performance of Placeable Items Mod then it is recommended instead of 2 GB of RAM and Hard Disk you should have 4 GB of RAM and 4 GB of free space in your Hard Disk, 64-bit operating system, Windows 10 and a 3.5 GHz processor or higher.
Placeable Items Mod requires a stable internet connection to download some necessary files from the game, as well as to be used in multiplayer mode.
Installation of Placeable Items Mod
- You must first download Minecraft Forge Mod Version 1.16
- Then download Placeable Items Mod Version 1.16
- Then double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Paste the file downloaded from Placeable Items Mod into the Minecraft / mods folder.
Placeable Items Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files. So all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10