One of the most sought and used mods in Minecraft is the Portal Gun Mod 1.13/1.12.2 because it brings to these game elements that are characteristic of Portal 2. This application takes from the original game of Valve: Portal, accessories like cubes with weight, beams, among others. With the Portal Gun Mod, the user will have the option of adding towers that are structures. That fire targeted laser beams, as well as other elements. Such as the High Energy Pellet Launcher that instantly shoots death.
The introduction of Portal Gun in Minecraft
Making a bit of history, Portal is a game created in 2007 by Valve Corporation, it is a logic game in which several puzzles are solved through the mechanism of teleportation of objects using a device that builds portals that lead to the protagonist of a place another magically.
Minecraft in turn from its origins has invented the way to stay up to date, taking from each previously created game the conditions or elements that would enjoy popularity among the players.
Minecraft through its Minecraft launcher pc executable, you can go from the first to the third person that makes the user without design space imports that test the central character because he is not identified with it, it is only challenging him to reach the goal within of his imaginative creation.
How the Portal Gun Mod Works in Minecraft
The name of the Portal Gun mod refers specifically to the use of a “portal weapon” that places anywhere in the created environments a door that leads to any distant place. The portals can have different colors according to the taste of the designer, to create them just press the left button and the right mouse button at the same time.
To move the blocks through the portals, they are grabbed by pressing the “G” and they are released again by pressing the “G” again, it is important that when moving the objects the player first traverses the portal before the element that is moving.
When the Portal Gun mod is not installed, Minecraft offers other options for teleporting, depending on whether you are using a console, a mobile device, or a computer. Any of these procedures include stopping the game and executing a series of commands that prevent the user’s natural development across the different worlds, so I recommend installing the Portal Gun mod to make it easier to move the character.
Minecraft Portal Gun Features
- – Requires pre-installation of Minecraft forge mods.
- – Can not be applied in transparent blocks.
- – Does not include portal cameras.
- – When two or more portals are activated, it is possible to observe through each one the vision of the other.
- – If two portals are fired. One on the ground and one on the moon, all blocks located nearby will be absorbed and moved.
- – Unlike the Minecraft deco craft mod. Which gives the builder the opportunity to add decorative elements without any functionality. Such as clocks, lamps, beds, tables or dishes, among others, Portal Gun brings the teleportation doors as a non-decorative and utilitarian element.
- – Can only be used when the game is being developed in the third person.
- – The portal must be configured with all the details before starting its use since it can not be modified later.
How to install the Portal Gun Mod
Here is a list of simple steps to install this application that will improve your game in Minecraft:
- Download Minecraft Forge modloader.
- Download Ichun Util.
- Alos, Download the Portal Gun mod according to the version you use.
- Paste the Ichun Util file that was downloaded, into .minecraft / mods.
- Paste the file that was downloaded from the mod, inside .minecraft / mods.
- Open your launcher and play with the profile of the forge that you have installed.
- Go back to the game, start adventure of adding portals that will take you easily from one environment to another.
Portal Gun Mod Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files. So all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10