There is something about most Shaders 1.17 that have been released in the world of Minecraft before now. This is the fact that their contents are repeated. You may not see anything wrong with this right now as a newbie. However, if you are a pro who wants to explore the game to its fullest, there is every reason to always go for something that is unique in terms of features and functionalities. This is the only way your world can be revived.
Talking about a unique shaderpack with truly impressive features, projectLUMA Shaders 1.17 tends to tick all of the boxes. Find out more about this shaderpack in the details below.
History of its creation
The owner of projectLUMA Shader 1.17 is dedelner and it was created in the year 2019. Initially when this shaderpack got introduced into the game of minecraft, many players thought it was just like others which had been released before. In other words, they were of the opinion that projectLUMA had little or nothing to offer. However, all of such mindset had changed when it was discovered that the creator had put in lots of efforts to make its content 100% unique. This is why after only being released in the month of December 2019, it has been downloaded around 220,000 times. Indeed, such is an impressive feat.
ProjectLUMA Shaders is one of the best shaderpacks when it comes to additions and features. If you love Kuda shaders, there is every reason to believe that you will love this one as well. This is because it has been created to replace Kuda Shaders. ProjectLUMA has one major aim or goal which is to ensure that unnecessary effects are removed.
Effects like these have been known to cause plenty of distractions during gameplay. They are also a major contributing factor to your PCs low performance. All of these will change with the installation of projectLUMA. What this shaderpack does is that it enables you to enjoy decent graphics without your system being put under any pressure.
For the first time ever, you will get the rare chance of enjoying premium graphics and visuals without ever bothering your system performance. This is one of the reasons why projectLUMAhas earned lots of positive reviews from users over the past few months. It takes very little yet tends to offer a lot. If you have been looking for how to make items in your world come alive without stressing your system, this is one of the best options to explore.
ProjectLUMA Shaders Features
Some of the features ofprojectLUMA are listed below:
- Auto Bump
- Dirty lens
- Native motion blur
- Photorealistic skyboxes
- PBR support
- Water waves that are realistic
How to install ProjectLUMA Shaders 1.17
- The latest version of OptiFine 1.17 version should be downloaded and installed. Previous versions can also be used.
- Download projectLUMA shaderpack bellow.
- The Minecraft Launcher should be opened. You will notice the “OptiFine” profile has been selected automatically. Now, start Minecraft.
- Go to “Options” — “Video Settings” — “Shaders” — “Shaderpacks Folder”.
- Move the projectLUMA shaderpack which has been downloaded into the “shaderpacks” folder.
- Select the shaderpack in-game.
How to Download ProjectLUMA Shaders 1.17
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files. So all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us.