Quality Tools Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is a mod that adds qualities to weapons, tools and armor pieces when they enter the character’s inventory, similar to what happens in the Terraria game. In this way any piece of armor, weapon or tool may have higher or lower quality, and this quality will bring less or greater benefits to these objects.
Now the armor, tools and weapons will have a quality that can be improved.
In addition to this, the Quality Tools Mod adds a new block called “Reforging Station”, a kind of anvil that allows us to change or improve the quality of weapons, tools and armor pieces that we obtain during our adventures in Minecraft. If we improve the quality of these objects, they will get extra benefits.
Features from Quality Tools Mod
Quality Tools Mod gives you better uses from tools and weapons in Minecraft. It randomizes the quality whether you find them or forge them and each ranges from awful to incredible in terms of durability and strength. If you hover over the items you’ll get a brief description of its new abilities. You could gain an increase in attack and dig speed. Or you could have an increase in attack damage but a decrease in dig speed.
- You could have significant attack damage with tools not normally used as weapons as well as an increase or decrease in the tool’s reach. And you could even strike a series of bad luck with broken or worthless tools that offer no good benefits and are better off thrown away.
- Now the quality of weapons, tools and pieces of armor, is also an important factor!
- These are the main features of Quality Tools Mod.
- Iron Pickaxe. When in main hand: 12 Attack Speed and 4 Attack Damage. Quality: sweeping. When in main hand: +0.5 Reach and +20% Attack Speed.
- Diamond Sword. When in main hand: 1.6 Attack Speed and 7 Attack Damage. Quality: Vicious. When in main hand: -0.5 Reach and +15% Attack Damage.
- Diamon Helmet. When on head: +2 Armor Toughness and +3 Armor. Quality: Masterful. When on head: +0.5 Luck, +1 Armor Toughness and +0.5 Armor.
- Elementium Leggings. Hold SHIFT for more info. When on legs: +5 Armor. Quality: Dented. When on legs: -1 Armor.
- Emeral Amulet. Bauble (Amulet) Quality: Prospecting. When in off hand: +3% Dig Speed.
- Totem of Undying. Quality: Punishing. When in off hand: +3% Profectile Damage. +3% Attack Damage. +3% Magic Damage.
How to install Quality Tools Mod 1.16.4
Follow these simple steps to install Quality Tools Mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.16
- Download Potion Core.
- Download Quality Tools Mod .
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file of “Potion Core” into the folder .minecraft / mods
- Paste the downloaded file of the mod into the folder .minecraft / mods
And you are ready to enjoy all the features that Quality Tools Mod can offer you. Enjoy it!
Quality Tools Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.16.4
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2