Quark Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.15.2 is a mod that is responsible for adding “random” content to the game. That is, this mod adds diverse content, which aims to improve some facets of the game, add new decorative blocks and modify the functionality of some game objects.
Quark Mod for Minecraft aims to create an experience akin to the “vanilla” experience, by having a very simple motto: if you add any to quark, you can also add to the default game without compromising its gameplay style. Quark currently has 154 features to space up your game, all of which fitting the previous motto.
Features from Quark Mod
- To that end, every feature added to Quark is simple and small. Fence the name of the mod, Quark, as a Quark is a very small thing. Quark is a Modular mod. You will find divided features in various modules. You can disable all modules, and all features.
- Many of the features even have extra configuration options.
- The mod features in game configuration via the Mod Options menu. You can toggle all features within the game, others require a world reload, it depends on the changes they make. Any features that add new explicit content, such as items, blocks or entities, will require a reset.
- Check out the various tabs to have a look of what the mod contains. If you are on mobile, you can scroll left on the tabs to see more. You can download Quark using the download button in the header. Scroll down to bit for installation instructions and other
How To Install Quark Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and AutoRegLib (For Minecraft 1.10.2+).
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Quark Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.16.2
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10