Random Things Mod 1.13.1 and 1.12.2 is a mod that adds content that covers various topics, and does not focus especially on any particular subject, so we are talking about a mod that adds “random” content to the game. According to its creator, is not focus on a particular subject, this mod is better to play along with other mods?
A Mod aims to add a lot of seemingly random but very useful things for MineCraft that players can use from time to time to make their experience a bit more convenient. With all the other mods based on content and elements currently available, you’re wondering why try this mod but it’s worth it because there are some features and elements that are quite unique and do not exist in other similar models. Therefore, if you choose to try it, you will surely find something interesting that will make the mod worthwhile.
It also has a variety of special potions. The potions are quite fun to use and the great variety that there is ensures that the players stay busy for quite some time while they discover what each potion does. Random Things Mod also comes with a special integration for other similar mods, so if you have them installed, you could improve your functionality with the features this mod offers you.
Features from Random Things Mod
When installing this mod we will find things like some new crops, new mineral resources, and compasses with new features, filters, enchantments, magic items, and equipment for our character, a portal to the End that we can create artificially, elements of teleportation, a bi-locator, detector of entities and fertilizers, among other things.
The Random Things Mod adds all kinds of things to Minecraft, like colored tinted glasses that do not get to version 1.7.2, the most extreme and realistic darkness, customizations of all kinds, how workbenches tone the wood with those that are built, new crafteos of items, tools, blocks.
How to install Random Things Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Minecraft Forge.
- Download Random Things Mod.
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file of the mod into the folder .minecraft / mods.
- We have it installed and ready to start working!
Random Things Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13