Redstone Arsenal Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a mod that will allow us to develop new types of weapons, tools and armor, which in this case will require Redstone Flux energy to work, commonly known as RF energy.
These new weapons and tools, therefore, consume energy according to the number of uses that we will give, which is why we will need a mod that allows us to generate Redstone Flux energy, such as Thermal Expansion, among others. The new tools and weapons that will allow us to manufacture and use this mod, in most cases add extra features, which go beyond the pure purpose of each weapon or tool.
Redstone Arsenal Mod features
- Peak infused with flux
- Shovel infused with flux
- Ax with infusion flow
- Scissors infused with flux
- Sickle infused with flux
- Fishing rod infused with flux
- OmniWrench infused with flux
- BattleWrench with flux infusion
- Sword infused with flux
- Arc with flux flow
- Armor infused with flux
- Fluxed Electrum
- Flux Crystal
- Obsidian barrier
- Fluxed shield layer
Flux-Infused Fishing rod
- A fishing rod infused with Flux is a fishing rod added by Redstone Arsenal. You can fish for fish or other treasures like a regular fishing pole.
- This fishing rod works faster, but it requires energy.
- This fishing rod can be enabled (the default password is “V”)
Hammer with flux infusion
- The hammer infused with Flux is a hammer added by Redstone Arsenal.
- This hammer mines a 3 × 3 by default, and 5 × 5 when enabled.
- This hammer can be enchanted and powerful (the default key is “V”).
OmniWrench infused with flux
- OmniWrench Flux-Infused is a spanner added by Redstone Arsenal. You can do the same as the Growing Hammer, but it also acts as Scissors
- This key can be enabled (the default button is “V”)
Arc with flux flow
- An arch infused with flow is an arch added by Redstone Arsenal. You can shoot arrows.
- If a Quiver is equipped with Flux-Infused, the arc will fire special arrows.
- This arc can be enchanted and powerful (the default key is “V”)
Shield infused with flux
- The Infused Shield with Flow is a shield added by Redstone Arsenal.
- It works like a regular Shield but uses Redstone Flux instead of durability.
- Quiver with Flow Infusion
- A quiver with flow fill is an element added by Redstone Arsenal.
- When the Quiver is equipped, the Flux-Infused Bow can fire special Flux arrows at a cost of 800 RF / shot.
- Ingot of electrum flux
- An ingot of fluxed electrum is an element added by Redstone Arsenal. It can be used in several recipes.
- This ingot can only be done when there is thermal expansion, or a recipe is added using Crafttweaker.
How to Install Redstone Arsenal Mod 1.16.5
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge and CoFH Core installed.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- In open windows Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- In the open mac search engine, hold down the ALT key and click on Go then library on the top menu bar. Open the Application Support folder and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) in the Mods folder.
- When you run Minecraft and click on the modifications button, you should see that the mod is installed.
Redstone Arsenal Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2