Rei’s Minimap Mod 1.16 has now arrived in its Beta version representing one of the most anticipated mods by fans of this game. This modification is based on including a small map that appears in the upper area of the screen of your computer. Also, This map can be modified through the configuration menu provided by it, to access it you only have to press the “M” key.
The first and best of all, Rei’s Minimap Mod
But it is not all, Rei’s Minimap Mod and its modification also gives us the opportunity to minimize the extension of the map just by pressing the “Z” key, we can also display the map in its maximum dimension by pressing the “X” key. However, one of the most important functions of this Minecraft Mod is the option of being able to point points inside the map with the “C” key, something very practical and of great interest.
With Rei’s Minimap Mod is finished a problem that many players had and is to lose themselves in a constant way.
Features of Rei’s Minimap Mod
Among the most outstanding features of Rei’s Minimap Mod we are going to make you aware of the following:
- Players can “navigate” underground with the cave feature and on the surface with the map and compass option.
- The compass function allows you to guide yourself by reading the coordinates.
- The reference points are easy to locate and you can even assign them your favorite color. There are restrictions regarding quantities.
- The map can be adapted to your needs or preferences, which includes the map size, the colors and the view, how you can zoom in or out.
- Also, It includes a locator that allows you to see the location of those people, animals or areas of interest.
- The mini-map located in the upper right part of the game (please see the attached image) allows you to easily locate yourself in the game. An additional advantage is that you can make it visible when you want or need it.
Technical requirements for the installation of Rei’s Minimap Mod
Rei’s Minimap Mod requires the 32/64 bit version of Java 7 or Java 8. In addition to 1 GB of RAM, although 2 GB or more is recommended. Hard disk HDD with a capacity of 2 GB of free space for worlds and mods. Integrated video Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD R5 with OpenGL 4.4.
If you want higher video resolution, we recommend using a GeForce 700 series or Rx graphics card. As for operating systems requires Windows 7 or later versions; If you use Macs, you must have Marcos 10.12 Sierra and in the Linux platform you can use any version from 2014 onwards. So these are the specifications of a minimum requirement for the operation of the game.
If you want a better performance of Rei’s Minimap Mod then it is recommended, instead of 2 GB of RAM and hard disk, to have 4 GB of RAM and 4 GB of free space on your hard drive, 64-bit operating system, Windows 10 and a 3.5 GHz processor or higher.
Rei’s Minimap Mod 1.14 requires a stable internet connection in order to download some necessary files from the game, as well as to be used in multi-player mode.
Procedure for the installation of Rei’s Minimap Mod 1.16
Here we present the procedure for the installation of Rei’s Minimap Mod:
- As a first step, it is an indispensable requirement that you download Minecraft Forge in any of the following versions: 1.7.10; 1.7.2; 1.6.4 or 1.5.2.
- Once you have complied with the previous step you must now download the Mod of your version. Here you have to go to “%appdata% and open the Minecraft folder.
- Now you are looking for the mods folder (Ojo, if you do not have it you can create it). So here drag the Mod file you downloaded.
- Finally, You can now enjoy your mod!
Rei’s Minimap Mod 1.16 Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files. So all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13/1.12
For Minecraft 1.7.2