Render Player API 1.13.1 is a tool that is occupied by the creators of mods to be able to make compatible mods and so that you do not have any kind of lightning when playing with them.
This is a mod complementary to other mods to make them work. An example is Unique Movement.
What is Render API Mod?
Whether you’re making your own Minecraft mods or trying to utilize those created by someone else, the Render Player API mod will give you access to part of Minecraft you normally couldn’t touch, thereby allowing you to manage and change these aspects of the game (or allowing a mod you have installed to do the same thing).
Many popular mods utilize this particular API, including Aether II, AssassinCraft, Sports Mod and more, so you might already have this tool installed without even realizing it. If not, it is still worth a look, given how much fun these mods are.
When using the Render Player API mod, you will want to avoid using other modloader tools like MCPatcher, Forge, etc. These have been repeatedly reported to have compatibility issues with this tool, and that means you will have to choose your mods carefully if you do not want Minecraft to bug and crash out every time you try to start it.
It’s possible to keep separate sets of mods and tools in their own folders and just swap them in and out of Minecraft’s MODS folder whenever you want to switch things up; this solves the problem and lets you have the best of everything at the same time.
Features from Render Player API Mod
Render Player API is a client API that provides access to:
- The class “RenderPlayer” aka “CTC”.
- The class “ModelPlayer” aka “CCT”.
- The class “ModelBiped” aka “CCL”.
How to install Render Player API Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Mod in your preferred version.
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file from the mod into .minecraft / mods
- Run Minecraft with the version of Forge!
Render Player API Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2