Reptile Mod 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2 is a collection of different kinds of reptiles. It is featured with fifteen reptiles that can be generated just by clicking on them. This mod was created by Mark.
Its main function is to add new animals to the Minecraft’s world. In this case, reptiles. Some of these are hostile and some others are quiet. There are also different shapes of them. You can play with them and it will be endless fun.
These animals will give you some beef, leather, pork and others. You can also feed them with animals or vegetables (it depends on the reptile).
Reptile Mod Features
Reptile Mod is a library Mod with different kinds of reptiles.
Crocodiles and Alligators
These are very dangerous animals. They eat cows, sheep, pigs, chickens and players. In the case of the crocodile, its eyes glows at nights. They have different sizes from medium to big and they all drop beef and leather when they are killed. If they are put in the water, they will start to jump up and down.
- Large Crocodile
- Crocodile monitor
Turtles and tortoises
They are quiet and slow animals that don’t damage players. They can be very small or also very big like the “tortoise” that it can also be ridden by jumping on it. It can be breed with carrot. They can be in biomes that are not snow-covered. The tortoise drops a box when it is killed. The little turtle can also jump four times its body high.
- Little turtle
- Desert Tortoise
Iguanas and chameleons
They are very small and quiet. They can be teemed with apples and breed with carrots. They don’t have a special feature but they are very cute. They can be in jungle areas. They drop pork when they are killed.
Some of the other reptiles are:
- Komodo Dragon
It is very dangerous and poisonous. It eats sheep, chicken and pig. They drop leather and beef when they are killed.
It is medium-sized and it is very quiet.
It is medium-sized and also very quiet. It seems like a better version of the perentie.
It is the biggest of all animals. It eats cows, sheep, pig, chickens and players. When they are killed they drop leather and beef. You have to stay away from these ones because it can damage you.
It is small and quiet. The smallest creature of all. It moves to different areas and changes to different colors.
It is a peaceful creature.
How to install Reptile Mod 1.17/1.16.5
- You have to be sure you have installed the Minecraft Forge API.
- Download for the Mod, that in this case is the “Reptile Mod”.
- Make sure that the mod version is your Minecraft version.
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type %appdata% \. Minecraft \.
- Place the .jar file that you have downloaded from Reptile Mod in your Mods folder. If you do not have one, create it now.
- Log into your Minecraft world and the mod should be installed.
Reptile Mod 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.17/1.16.5
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2