Robobo1221’s Shaders Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.15.2 is one Minecraft’s sharers mod. It is a very high quality shader that allows you to improve your experience on your world. You will be seeing your world in a very high quality resolution. It is also known as GLSL Shader Mod.
This shader is known as one of the most realistic shaders of all because there are some elements that are very “real” but it still has the typical Minecraft’s texture.
Robobo1221’s Shader Mod Features
- It allows you to see through the water very crystal clear the things that are under it. The water is wavy and also the crystal windows. It adds a little more realism than other shaders. The sun, for example, is very circular and the sky looks very like reality. In the night we can see a pale lighting and some shadows.
- It has a dynamic weather, global illumination, volumetric clouds, dirty lens, sunlight, moonlight, ambient light and torch light.
- When it rains, the ground gets wet and the trees wave with the wind. It looks like water is dripping down onto the screen. The reflection of the wet floor is very clear. It is a little glassy but not totally reflecting. The rain gives the water another color, a little white. But you can still have the Minecraft’s textures.
- At night, when is raining, the sky looks a little green. It also gets quite dark, sometimes is hard to see. So, it is more realistic because although in the night is very hard to see.
- The underground has a glow in the lava and the water looks more transparent. It looks bright and not too dark.
- When it comes to portals, the vision is not as wavy as the water. But it gives nice colors to the portals. You can carry your torch in case you don’t see enough.
- Also the light behaves in a very unique way. Sunlight will get transformed towards the actual light and form of the block where is coming from. This adds a little more realism to the game but always keeping the texture of Minecraft.
- The updated version (V 7.0) has new clouds that are more realistic than the other one (V 6.1). Because these ones are more simple.
- The glowstone looks very shiny when with the sunlight.
- The most unique thing about this shader is the circular rainbows that you see when looking directly at the sun.
- It has 52 FPS. The version V 6.1 cannot go below 1.8 version. It works in the 1.9 version and up. But this Robobo1221’s has various versions.
- It is no secret that new versions of mods and other programs are released every now and then in the world of minecraft. Such upgrade could be in terms of effects, sounds, graphics and more. Without shaders, such modification can’t be possible in any way. Without its existence, your game may not have that realistic view.
- It is one thing to imagine how your world will or should look like. It is something entirely different for such to become a reality. This can become possible with Robobo1221’s Shaders 1.17. Its installation ensures that there is a perfect blend of color and tone in the world of players.
- If you noticed, there has been a major change in the way minecraft looks in recent years. It is quite different as compared to the first time when it first came into existence. This is what Robobo1221’s Shaders bring for you to experience firsthand today.
How to install Robobo1221’s Shaders Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1
- You have to make sure that you have installed the Optifine 1.16 and Shaders 1.16.
- . If you haven’t, you have to download the file and install it.
- Then you will download the Robobo1221’s Shaders and go to the Minecraft folder.
- Click on the “shaderpacks” folder.
- Take the Robobo1221’s Shader’s files into the shaderpacks folder.
- Run Minecraft and click on “options”.
- Click on “shaderpacks” and choose the Robobo1221’s from the list.
Robobo1221’s Shaders Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files. So all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us.