Roguelike Dungeons Mod 1.13.2 is a modification created by Greymerk which includes extensive “towers” of multilevel dungeons to the world of Minecraft. They contain custom mafia players, loot full of chests, and several themed rooms.
Creeper spawners and Enderman spawners are just a few different dungeons to consider themselves, which also makes it an excellent place to create a mill or harvest spawners if you install a mod with that capability.
Roguelike Dungeons Mod is an independent modification and is compatible with most mods. It will only present faults if it is combined with another mod that replaces the basic mafia generator logic.
Roguelike Dungeons Mod is inspired by super hostile maps and rogues of Roguelike dungeons. With the additional madness of the destructible and buildable land. Fundamentally, the game mode is vanilla and the changes correspond mainly to the global generator.
Roguelike Dungeons Mod features
- Roguelike Dungeons Mod in addition to adding dungeons generated by procedures to the world of Minecraft, the only part of the dungeon visible on the ground is the entrance, usually a castle, a house or some other building that depends largely on the configuration you use.
- By default, there are rooms in the structure above the ground, with a boot locker with leather armor, an information book and other loot. The stairs that lead to the room also go rolling on the floor and lead to the dungeons
- In Roguelike Dungeons Mod each dungeon consists of 5 floors stacked vertically, each floor has a unique style. The corridors extend far away, branch out into corridors in the form of labyrinths and lead to several rooms with looters and chests of loot.
- The loot chests can also be found embedded in the walls of the corridors, so be sure to pay attention to them. The players have deadly creatures with random armor ranging from leather to diamond, enchanted with variable enchantments. By default, they only generate vanilla mobs.
- Roguelike Dungeons Mod is highly customizable through the use of configuration files. The loot found, the blocks that make up the dungeon and the details, such as the size and distribution of the dungeon, can be customized.
- The towers are the reference points to look for when trying to find one of the dungeons. Usually, these are located near the villages.
- As you descend the first spiral staircase from the upper room, the next floor will have 4 doors that are usually at ground level. As you continue down, you will reach a room with 3 arches blocked with iron bars.
- Beyond these bars there are personalized spawners and custom rooms, your goal will be to cross them and look for the next staircase. There are 5 floors in total with the loot becoming more valuable and the monsters getting harder, that is, more numerous and armored as you go down.
- The last floor is made of Nether blocks such as QuartzMineral, Obsidian, Lower Brick and Soul Sand.
How to install Roguelike Dungeons Mod
- Mainly you must make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Afterwards, download the .jar file from Roguelike Dungeons Mod.
- Now open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile.
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods.
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type %appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click Run again to start the installer.
- On Mac, you must open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go next Library in the top menu bar.
- Now you must open the Application Support folder and look for Minecraft.
- Place the .jar file that you have downloaded from Roguelike Dungeons Mod in your Mods folder. If you do not have one, create it now.
- If you have followed all these steps, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification.
Roguelike Dungeons Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13