RPG-Hud Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1/1.15.2 offers us the possibility of viewing new information on the game screen, information that in some cases will be the same as always, but with another design, and new information that without this minecraft mod we would have to go look inside certain menus of the game. Therefore, this mod offers several types of HUD, so we can choose the one that we like more aesthetically or the one we find most useful of them all.
In common, all the new HUDs offered by this mod will show us the time and wear of the various pieces of our character’s armor, among other things. We can even choose a HUD design, but remove or add informational elements that we create useful for our game mode. To configure the options of this mod we will have to go to the start menu of the game, click on “Mods” and click on “RPG-Hud”.
Features from RPG-Hud Mod
- RPG-like HUD
- Health bar
- Hunger bar
- Experience bar
- Breath bar
- Horse jump bar
- Character widget
- Numeric values
- Clock widget (See the world’s time!)
- Different time formats (24h,12h)
- Immersive (Set it to only display if you carry a clock!)
- Compass widget (See the direction you are going)
- Immersive (Set it to only display if you carry a compass)
- Item details
- Display the item durability of your armor and equipped items
- Display how many of the equipped block you have in your inventory
- Display which arrow will be shot and how many of that type you carry
- Debug settings (If this mod conflicts with another)
- Disable anything you want of this mod
- Disable the event other mods use to render certain elements (e.g. the health event)
- Set any element of this mod to render regardless if other mods want to prevent it
- Different HUD types (plus possible plugins!) – see Media for screenshots!
- Vanilla HUD (you only want the other features, not the RPG-styled HUDs)
- Default HUD (simple, effective)
- Extended HUD (also simple, also effective)
- Full Texture HUD (if you want to retexture the entire thing)
- Hotbar HUD (The Widget around the Hotbar – awesome!)
- Modern HUD (My favorite – smooth, simple, transparent)
How to install RPG-Hud Mod for Minecraft 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1
- Download Minecraft Forge.
- Download RPG-Hud Mod.
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file of the mod into the folder .minecraft / mods.
- New designs and formats of HUDs for Minecraft!
RPG-Hud Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2