If you ever found a sympathetic structure on a map and wanted to reproduce it on your personal map, or you had to jump between two maps constantly to reproduce everything and you found it annoying, you can now thank Schematica Mod 1.16/1.15.2 created by Lunatrius.
This wonderful modification Schematica Mod is compatible with the latest versions of Minecraft and includes a system of schemes that you can reuse in any of your maps.
With Schematica Mod you can see a ghost image of any schema file inside Minecraft to reconstruct a structure or export any part of your world, or the world of any other server in a schema file. You can also export parts of your world.
With this mod you can see a hologram loaded from a schema file, for easier reconstruction. You can also save your creations in schema files and share them.
How to install Schematica Mod 1.16
- Mainly make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge Loader and LunatriusCore.
- Go to the folder of your .minecraft / mods.
- In open windows select> Run from the start menu and type in lowercase% appdata% then click> Run.
- In the open mac search engine, you must hold the ALT key and click> Go to next> Library in the top menu bar. Open the Application Support folder and select Minecraft.
- Download and place the Schematica Mod .jar file inside the .minecraft / mods folder.
- Completed these steps, and once you run Minecraft and click on the modifications button, you should see that the mod is installed.
Characteristics of Schematica Mod
Schematic Mod incorporates a schematic management system in your game, which works independently of the maps in which you are. To do it is very simple, whatever the map you are on, you can open your menu and access your saved schemes.
These diagrams once they are opened in your map, they will create a ghost image of the saved structure, which will allow you to copy it easily. When you access the game controls, you will see several new related Schematica Mod options. Those that interest us are the first three.
The gold and diamond blocks represent generic opaque blocks. Gold is used for stationary blocks that the circuit requires. Diamond is used for “mobile” blocks, which will be moved by pistons as part of the operation of the circuit.
There are three transparent blocks that can contain red stone wire, upper slabs, inverted stairs and shiny stone, unless there is a good reason otherwise, they will be represented by the upper slabs.
Introduction of Schematica Mod in Minecraft
The blocks that need to be there for structural purposes but could be any building block, will be displayed as stone bricks. For these blocks, you can use dirt, glass, obsidian, wool or even stone bricks.
In Schematics Mod The wool blocks are used to show the entry and exit locations: lime green for the entrance, pink for the exit. These can be labeled if there is more than one entry or exit.
You must bear in mind that this has the signals going from green to yellow (gold) to “red” (pink). Light blue indicates a “duplex” connection which can serve as input and output. In complex schemes, other wool colors can be used to indicate connections between multiple circuits or different parts of the circuit.
La mayoría de los componentes y dispositivos en Schematica Mod se muestran como tal cual como son, pero con algunos ajustes a sus sprites para volverlos más identificables, y a los circuitos más comprensibles.
La dirección hacia la que apuntan los dispositivos se muestra en el icono, ocasionalmente con flechas, así son los ajustes del repetidor y del comparador
Schematica Mod 1.16 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft All Versions