Shatter Mod 1.14 gives a new way to see the death because of its epic death animation effect. This is especially when you attack the mobs. This effect can be released during a combat. Its body is going to disappear after you kill them.
Usually when you attack and kill a mod they just usually fall over and disappear. They also drop some XP for you.
What is Shatter Mod
But Shatter Mod gives a very dramatic death to the mobs like making their body fall apart. The mob is going to jump in the air. It separates and after this they are just going to slowly disappear. Some people find this effect very funny.
This mod works with any kind of mob, even with the bigger or stronger ones. It even works with the most powerful mob created in Minecraft: Mobzilla. Even if it takes some time to kill it, this mod does exactly the same. And the mobs will drop what they usually drop when they die.
The mode itself is very simple, you just play normally and it kill stuff but is going to look very much cool. It is designed for that kind of players that like to improve the visual effects of the game.
The weirdest thing is that this effect not only work on the mobs. It also works on the actual player; in the case you are wondering. It really works with everything.
This mod doesn’t work with baby versions. It works for 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.7.2, 1.7.10, 1.8.0, 1.10.2, 1.12.2, 1.12.1 and 1.12 versions.
Shatter Mod Usage
This mod is very simple to use. You just need to install the mod. After this it will work immediately. It is important to know that it is clientside only, you can’t install it on a server.
It is just an animation style that once is installed works perfectly. You have to know that this mod just will work with anything that is alive and dies so you won’t expect to see it with anything else.
It works with every possible mob that you can kill. You can use it in any moment like day or night, it doesn’t matter. It also works having the different weathers. It doesn’t ruin the vanilla experience.
Shatter Mod requires to have already installed the Minecraft Forge and iChun Util Mod and just works for different versions of Minecraft.
How to Install Shatter Mod
- You have to make sure you have already installed the iChun Util Mod and also the Minecraft Forge
- After this, you have to locate the Minecraft Application folder.
- On Windows you have to open Run from the start menu and type %appdata% and click “Run”.
- On Mac you have to open finder and hold the “ALT” key and click “Go” then library on the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- You have to download the Mod of your version (.jar file).
- Place the Mod into the Mods folder.
- Open Minecraft and click the Mods button.
Shatter Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.8