SEUS Shaders 1.16.5 is a modification of Minecraft. Which allows the creation of shadows and is currently available in version 1.16.5. With this modification, you generate shadows from the point. Where the position of the sun starts, this means that it is as it is in real life.
With the Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders any element within the game will automatically get its own natural shadow. From the trees, to the blocks and the animals, in fact, the same character you are playing with.
Something you should know before owning this mod. It is that it consumes many FPS. This means that if your computer does not support this, then not proceed to such installation. In case you decide to install it, it is best to install Minecraft Optifine Mod 1.12 so you can correct a bit more this FPS consumption.
How to install SEUS Shaders
Installing Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod is much simpler than you thought. You just need to get rid of some modifications, the ZIP document will be downloaded quickly and it will lead directly to the shaderpack folder in the location of your Minecraft.
Below, we will show you a small list with the steps to follow to perform the correct installation of Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod once you have installed the Optifine to proceed with the use of the Shaderpack:
- Go to the .minecraft folder.
- Create a new folder with the name of shaderpacks without using uppercase letters.
- Download Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod and add the shaderpacks inside your directory.
- Finally, go to the Minecraft game and select> OPTIONS> VIDEO SETTINGS> SHADERS. Here you will find a list of the shaderpacks that you have available at the moment. Then select one of them with just one click.
Make sure that the old lighting is set as the default option.
Select> SHADOW OPTIONS which is located in the bottom right corner of your screen and modify the specific options of SEUS, choose between low, medium, high, ultra and extreme profiles. You can even adjust any option individually to meet your needs.
Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod by Michael Humpa, a CHIP software editor. It has been commissioned with this modification to include lighting effects for the game. So, it works on SMP and SSP, the frame rate is much better with around 30 FPS.
Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod Changelog:
- -Improved GI and SSAO.
- -Super smooth Temporal Anti-Aliasing.
- -Completely reworked system for day/night cycle based on atmospheric scattering.
- -Accurate sunlight color via atmospheric scattering.
- -Accurate ambient sky lighting from atmospheric scattering via Spherical Harmonics.
- -New atmospheric scattering on distant land for a natural sense-of-scale.
- -New underwater rendering.
- -Normal/bump mapping from torch/artificial light.
- -Screen-space shadow tracing for better contact shadows.
- -Also, a vastly improved performance with long render distance settings.
- -Physically-based specular highlights from sunlight.
- -Improved 2D clouds.
- -Improved rendering of stained glass.
- -New rain/wet effects.
- -End and Nether shaders.
- -Even more, Improved POM and POM self-shadowing.
- -Improved shadows.
- -Many more, too many to list here!
SEUS Shaders 1.16.5 Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files. So all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- Hence, if you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!