Squake Mod 1.13 adds some Quick-styles movements to the player. Its movements are inspired by Fortress Forever/Team Fortress Classic, these are the grandfathers of today’s TF2. The creator was also very inspired by the Quake games (obviously).
This Mod adds new movements: bunnyhopping, strafe jumping, air control, trimping and sharking. It also takes fall damage instead of losing speed.
This mode is almost entirely client-side. The server needs this mod to stop fall damage from killing the player’s speed.
Squake Mod Features
When it is done in the right way, get lots more speed. The way to do it is by jumping repeatedly. The first thing you need to do is press one strafe key and direction and start jumping. If you start to jump around in circles your speed is going to be increased. It is different than just jumping in a straight direction.
It is very simple to do:
- Start jumping
- Press D and direction mouse to the right (to make circles to the right while you are jumping)
- Press A and direction mouse to the right (to make circles to the left while you are jumping).
- Strafe jumping
You will have to make the both direction by alternating them. It consists in moving left and right. If you want to turn to another direction you may want to do it in a slow motion.
The most interesting thing about this mod is that you can land on water and it won’t stop you immediately. You float for a little bit. And depending on how fast you were going you keep going until slows you down almost all the ways.
There it is a trick that whenever you want to jump high you have to press shift. You will jump higher than you normally do. You can also shift from moving backwards to forward and you don’t need to slow down.
- Air control
You will have much control over direction while you are in the air. So it is very difficult to fall down with this mod.
It is a modified version of Fortress Forever trimp mechanic. You can also convert horizontal speed in vertical speed by holding sneak while jumping and moving fast enough.
The awesome thing about sharking is that you it is a way to glide across the surface of water.
How to install Squake Mod
- This mod needs the Minecraft Forge. If you don’t have it, make sure to download the right one for your Minecraft Version and install it.
- Download the Squake Mod file.
- After this, you have to locate the Minecraft Application folder.
- On Windows you have to open Run from the start menu and type %appdata% and click “Run”.
- On Mac you have to open finder and hold the “ALT” key and click “Go” then library on the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the Mod into the Mods folder.
- Open Minecraft and click the Mods button.
Squake Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13