Stazza’s Super Shader 1.15/1.14.4/1.13.2 was created for the Shaders Mod . Shaders mod is specify useful to add different effects to the graphics of the game. This will increase the experience of the game. This mod has different packs and Stazza’s Super Shaders is one of them.
It was created by Karyonix to improve the graphics. It is very interesting the way it makes changes in the lighting and shading. It doesn’t change a lot the textures or add confusing colors. It is very simple and minimalistic.
It is inspired a little in the Chocapic13’s shaders that is one of the most known shader packs for Minecraft. But, despite this, most of its elements are original and brand new.
There is the Ultra version of the mod. It is highly recommended.
Stazza’s Super Shaders Features
This pack plays a lot with lighting and shading. It also includes the dirty lens effect. You can see this effect by standing in or around fire. This effect looks very natural.
You can see variable penumbra shadows. While there is a rainy weather there is a specular lighting. This is very cool because in some packages when it rains everything gets dark.
This pack will help you to see things more clearly than other packs. The colors are richer and with better contrasts. There are also new light colors. It improves also the bloom effect from sunlight.
Some of other effects of this pack we can mention are:
- Specular effect while raining
- Torch brightness changes with the different times of day. It also changes with the weather.
- New bloom effect (improved) in the sunlight
- The grey reflective light while raining is toned down
- More vibrant colors in torches
If you are the kind of player that likes to see more realistic aspects this is the right pack for you.
Stazza’s Super Shaders Issues
There were some issues that were fixed:
- Transition bug with water: this happened when going from clear to rain
- Black sky: the player could have a sun in the sky but when looking through stained glass the sky looked black
- Weird lighting and shading when on buildings.
Some of the other issues of this pack are related to motion blur. To solve this you will have to turn off the blur.
How to install Stazza’s Super Shaders
You have to make sure your CPU is compatible with this pack. You have to have a very good CPU to assure you can install it.
- You have to make sure to have installed Optifine or GLSL Shaders Mod on your Minecraft client. If you don’t, you may want to download it and install it.
- This mod also needs the Minecraft Forge. If you don’t have it, make sure to download the right one for your Minecraft Version and install it.
- Search now for the shaderpacks folder.
- Download the Stazza’s Super Shaders pack
- Place the .zip file into the shaderpacks folder
- Open Minecraft
- Go to the options and you can select the shader
Stazza’s Super Shaders Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files. So all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- Hence, if you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.12 / 1.11.2 / 1.10.2 / 1.9.4 / 1.8 / 1.7.10