Structured Crafting Mod 1.16 and 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2 has been selected as one of the favorite automation mods of Minecraft players, which allows you to create objects directly from nature, which was impossible in Minecraft before.
So, why are automation mods such as the Structured Crafting Mod preferable? The simple reason is that automation allows players to save time doing repetitive and boring work, and then they can use that time to explore more of the world, especially if they are playing large packages of mods.
Structured Crafting Mod Functions
Structured Crafting is a mod that adds a new block to the game, Structured Crafter. It allows you to create things in your world by determining the structure around this structured Crafter. Thanks to this unique creation, players can create objects from natural blocks without having to collect them as elements. The structured Crafter will try to create every second with the condition that it has an active redstone signal.
When a creation table is created, the input blocks will be consumed. Instead of entry blocks, you also have the possibility to use entry inventories, such as chests. The mod has piston blocks that can drive other blocks in 3-D space. This is the perfect tool for you to build an automatic system. If a recipe has several output items (such as 1 record to four tables), it will try to place the first block and place the others on top of it. If the item can not be placed, all items will be dropped in the world.
Structured Crafting Mod Features
- To create a regular craft table: The nine blocks in the base (direction opposite the arrow) will be checked if they match a recipe. In this case, it coincides with the recipe of a processing table, so on the other side of the block, a processing table will be created and the input blocks will be consumed.
- The recipe detection is flexible enough to handle various positions and rotations for the input blocks.
- Instead of entry blocks, you also have the option to use entry inventories, such as chests.
- These can also be used in combination with the input blocks very easily.
- When a recipe has several output elements (like 1 record to four tables), it will try to place the first block and place the others on top.
- If the item can not be placed, all items will be eliminated from the world.
- Inventories can also be used in the output, this is useful for these cases when there are multiple output elements, so we can get to capture them all in a box.
- You can create infinitely complex craft systems with this.
How to Install Structured Crafting Mod 1.17/1.16.5
- Download the Forge installer, cyclops core next to mod.
- Right click on run the installer, run it as administrator and press ok to install forge. (This step can be omitted if you already have forge installed).
- Open home on the desktop and click on run.
- Type %appdata% to execute and press the enter key.
- Go to the folder /.minecraft/mods.
- Place the jar file of the downloaded mod in the mods folder and then run Minecraft.
Structured Crafting Mod 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2