The Sync Mod 1.16/1.15.2 main idea is to create clones to populate your Minecraft’s world. You can take advantage of this clones in many different ways that we are going to see then.
You will need the sync core that is a crafting piece of the machines you are going to take advantage of. You will also need the shell constructor and the treadmill. You can set those up to start creating a new shell.
How Sync Mod Works
Sync Mod is a package of items that you have to combine to create a shell constructor, a treadmill and also a shell storage machine.
You will have to put down the shell constructor and the treadmill. After that you will have to find a pig who is going to be on the treadmill. You will have to push them until it gets on the treadmill. Once the pig is there, will start to run. This is going to give power to the shell constructor.
At the bottom of the shell constructor, once you click on it, it will start to form little boxes. This boxes will confirm that the process has already started. It will take a little while so you have to be patient.
Once the shell is complete you will have to use a shell storage machine that will need a Redstone Block in order to function. Once you place the Redstone Block beside the shell storage machine the indicator will go from red to green.
You will have to walk on the shell storage machine and it will give you a couple options. One of the options is the one that makes you use the other shell. When you use the other shell you will leave the actual one you are using. That is to say that you cannot use two shells at the same time.
You can create more than two shells and have the opportunity to use them all.
This mod will work just in creative mode.
How can I take advantage of Sync Mod
- With Sync Mod you can create several shells in order to populate your world but you can also use this mod to teleport you to the different places where shells are.
- You can also use the shell storage machine and if you right click on it with a bed it will turn it into the home unit. The indicator will be turned into blue and that means that when you die that is the one that you will respond it.
How to install Sync Mod 1.16
- You have to be sure you have installed the Minecraft Forge.
- Search for the Mod, that in this case is “Sync Mod”.
- Make sure that the mod version is your Minecraft version.
- Download the file.
- Go to your Minecraft folder and go to your profile.
- Choose “Forge” and press “Play”.
- Check your Mod List and the “Sync” should be there.
It is important to be in Game Mode Creative to use this Sync Mod.
Sync Mod 1.16 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2