Terraqueous Mod 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2 is a mod that adds a lot of agricultural content and gardening to the game, as well as tools to work in the gardens and to process the crops we extract. That without leaving aside the blocks and decorative objects to decorate our gardens and gardens in Minecraft.
This is a big enough update for Minecraft with the addition of a variety of fruit trees and flowers. Trees not only add food sources, but wood from trees can be used to make planks and colored wooden ladders.
What does terraqueous mod offer?
This mod adds fruit trees, as well as new plants, flowers and shrubs, from which we can get fruit, such as lemons, oranges and apples, among others. In short, it adds a great variety of crops and fruits, which will not only grow in the orchards, but also in the trees.
As for what tools, functional blocks and objects are involved, the Terraqueous mod adds pergolas, new colored pots, a new kind of oven, a new crafteo table, variants of the basic tools of the game and some exclusive for agriculture and gardening. The mod adds a lot of new crafteos, so it is advised to use the command “/ FruzstratedsGuide” to read the mod guide.
Terraqueous Mod features
- Flowers can also be placed in pots, in a large variety of colored pots.
- You can build intricate barred pergolas in different colors to help decorate your garden area or fix your landscape outdoors.
- You can also get to observe some clouds with somewhat strange shapes on the normal cloud line. These can be changed with the Feist Talisman. You can also make light construction materials to make shelters in the sky! Be very careful not to step on them without the talisman or it will surely fall.
- A new craft bank has been added that provides you with a large integrated inventory and allows you to create templates for mass processing.
- Add a supercharged oven now allows you to melt two items at once, allows you to load up to six different blocks at a time and three different slots for fuel sources.
- There is an additional API needed for this mod that you can find in different websites.
- Single-player commands add a range of useful commands to Minecraft. Once you have managed to install the mod, you can type / help to see a complete list of commands.
How to install Terraqueous Mod 1.17/1.16.5
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download ShetiPhianCore
- Download Terraqueous Mod
- Click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file of “ShetiPhianCore” into .minecraft / mods
- Paste the downloaded file of the mod into .minecraft / mods
New content for gardens and gardens!
Terraqueous Mod 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.17/1.16.5
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2